Hi Everyone

I would like to share my timeline

Feb 19 Application received
Apr 04 AOR
Jul 11 PAL
Jul 18 MER
Aug 02 MEP
Jul 16 PCC documents sent
Sept 20 Police Certificate Received (According to the tracker) that was visibile on oct 16
Oct 13 Police Certificate Received (My wifes and according to the tracker) Updated on Oct 16

Wondering how long it takes after receiving the PCC to receive Portal 1 ??

My Background still shows on GC key as not started tomorrow i will call ircc

I feel the golden email close guys but lets be patient

educuevas

Oct 21, 2023
When I sent my initial documents once I received the invitation to apply, I already submitted it. It was already required as part of the checklist.

BogdanQ

Aug 5, 2023
Hi Guys

Police Certificate received Oct 13

now my background changed from "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check " to "Not applicable"
any idea on this change? how long it last?

thanks

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi everyone!!! quick question did anyone did Supplementary information - Your travels ? Please let me know IRCC asking me for it thank you

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi everyone!!! quick question did anyone did Supplementary information - Your travels ? Please let me know IRCC asking me for it thank you
For mexico, it is not required. But it is also a country specific requirement. So if you have lived anywhere else over 6 months, I would double check in IRCC's website if it is required for you or not.

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Hi guys, I never received a formal notification about my PCC, just what the MP told me. Today the tracker was cleared, everything went to completed and background was completed. They reviewed my application yesterday. For me was almost 5 months since I sent my PCC to the embassy.

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hi guys, I never received a formal notification about my PCC, just what the MP told me. Today the tracker was cleared, everything went to completed and background was completed. They reviewed my application yesterday. For me was almost 5 months since I sent my PCC to the embassy.
on your gckey, does it say “we have received the additional documents you sent” ?

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
on your gckey, does it say “we have received the additional documents you sent” ?
It says not applicable, and the background part says we are reviewing.... But it has Final decision already

Andre11S

Star Member
Mar 23, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sidney - NS
Nomination.....
24-03-2023
AOR Received.
28-04-2023
Sure
OINP-EE INLAND (Spouse & 1 Child)
OINP Submit: Feb 8
DIP: March 2
Approved: March 24

EE
ITA: March 29, 2023
AOR: Apr 28
MED Passed /BIO Linked /UCI Updated: May 24
ADR ( PCC): May 26 - Sent June 5
Eligibility Completed: June 2
BG Completed: Oct 31, 2023
Tracker completed and COPR: Nov 1

Nov 2, 2023
Hi, I get the aor on October 29th, usually how long takes for getting the BGC in average? Also does it come at the same time for ime and biometrics?

YDR

Jul 6, 2023
Hello everyone.
So after 3 months finally got the email acknowledging that my PCC was processed and they got the results yesterday. Now, I haven't taken the Medical Exam yet. Should I wait for any instructions regarding the Medical Exam or can I go ahead with it? Also, how long time after the PCC take to get the final decision?

Hopefully, someone who has gone through a similar process can share their experience.

Daniel92

Sep 1, 2023
Hello!
I finally got some updates, after the embassy in Mexico received my documents back on May 18th, just yesterday Nov 1st, so almost 6 months. I got an email for the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I'm glad this is finished, nothing is shown on the gckey portal yet.

db785

Sep 2, 2023
Hello!
I finally got some updates, after the embassy in Mexico received my documents back on May 18th, just yesterday Nov 1st, so almost 6 months. I got an email for the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. I'm glad this is finished, nothing is shown on the gckey portal yet.

Congrats! The embassy got my documents the same day. Did you received an acknowledge of receipt of your PCC before ?

Daniel92

Sep 1, 2023
Congrats! The embassy got my documents the same day. Did you received an acknowledge of receipt of your PCC before ?
Nope. But I did call them about a month ago and they said they had the police certificate, didn't say when they got it but only that my application was still in process.