+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello! Prudhvi100, when did you sent your finger prints to mexico? Did you received an email or something from the embassay?
No, I did not receive any email from Embassy. My portal was updated on 29th Sep that my PCC was received on 28th. On 4th Oct, my background status changed to completed. My GC key status updated stating that no additional information is needed from my end.

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi guys, maybe this is a silly question but a doubt came up to me, IRCC requires sending to the Canadian embassy for Mexico police certificate: 2 sets of fingerprints so does that mean: 4 fingerprint paper sheets ( considering sometimes in Canada a set means a pair ) or in this case, 2 sets means 2 fingerprint paper sheets, thanks! Regards

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hola joe,,buenas noches ,solo necesitas dos copias de las huellas,no son cuatro hojas,cuando sacas las huellas tienez que mandar una copia,entoncea solo son dos hojas

SRmr

Nov 20, 2022
hello friends !
Can anyone please guide me on mexico pcc ? I live in canada and my daughter and spouse live in Mexico and IRCC is asking for PCC for all of us ? please help and guide?

Sep 25, 2023
Hi everyone! I just got my GCMS notes and got this timeline out of them. Thought it might be of interest.

- Mar 14: AOR
- Mar 30: PCC request letter (+biometrics+IME passed)
- Apr 04: Embassy received docs
- May 04: Eligibility passed, but reading GCMS notes everything (including criminality w/RCMP+FBI+others) was checked; PCC still not there, though
- Aug 02: PCC received (as per GCMS notes)
- Oct 04: Application approved, portal 1

PCC really slows the application timeline. I could have gotten portal 1 back in May but didn't only because PCC was missing. And once it was finally received months later, it still took two more months for an agent to open my file again. Anyway, best of luck to those waiting! Gotta be patient.

satyaMexico

Sep 5, 2023
Hi everyone! I just got my GCMS notes and got this timeline out of them. Thought it might be of interest.

- Mar 14: AOR
- Mar 30: PCC request letter (+biometrics+IME passed)
- Apr 04: Embassy received docs
- May 04: Eligibility passed, but reading GCMS notes everything (including criminality w/RCMP+FBI+others) was checked; PCC still not there, though
- Aug 02: PCC received (as per GCMS notes)
- Oct 04: Application approved, portal 1

PCC really slows the application timeline. I could have gotten portal 1 back in May but didn't only because PCC was missing. And once it was finally received months later, it still took two more months for an agent to open my file again. Anyway, best of luck to those waiting! Gotta be patient.
it still took two more months for an agent to open my file again. - That's the pain point and major cause of delay.. we just have to wait and nothing can be done.

educuevas

Oct 21, 2023
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments, I can share my timeline:
Apr 25: application submitted
July 4: IRCC requested police certificate
July 10: submitted documents for PC
July 12: Embassy in Mexico received documents according to DHL (emailed them 3 times asking receipt confirmation they never answered)
August 22: I sent extension via webform to tell them Police certificate was in process since I didn’t have a clue about when the PC was in process or not
Sep 14: They updated my tracker saying they received my request and also my background updated as completed (I assume they had everything)
October 14: they confirmed they had police certificate on my tracker but I never saw the document updated on my Express Entry application but my COPR number was already on my tracker
October 20: Received Portal 1 email.
In my experience then took like 3 months to get PC, but totally recommend send webform after 45 days of submitting documents.

Reactions: satyaMexico

db785

Sep 2, 2023
Hi everyone, thank you so much for your comments, I can share my timeline:
Apr 25: application submitted
July 4: IRCC requested police certificate
July 10: submitted documents for PC
July 12: Embassy in Mexico received documents according to DHL (emailed them 3 times asking receipt confirmation they never answered)
August 22: I sent extension via webform to tell them Police certificate was in process since I didn’t have a clue about when the PC was in process or not
Sep 14: They updated my tracker saying they received my request and also my background updated as completed (I assume they had everything)
October 14: they confirmed they had police certificate on my tracker but I never saw the document updated on my Express Entry application but my COPR number was already on my tracker
October 20: Received Portal 1 email.
In my experience then took like 3 months to get PC, but totally recommend send webform after 45 days of submitting documents.

Congratulations, when they requested your medical exam?