POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

HD 2023

Jan 18, 2023
Long-time lurker, first-time poster

I'm in a very similar situation.

Application Submitted: March 14
Medical Exams Passed : March 31
PCC request: March 28
Canadian Embassy received photos and fingerprints: April 04 (DHL confirmation, Embassy never replied to my emails)

I don't know if IRCC received my PCC, but I'm hoping they did and they just haven't gotten an agent to review my case. It's been surreal seeing people who submitted their documents later than us get their portal emails already, but it seems like there's not much we can do except wait.

Also FWIW, I got in touch with my MP last week and they were very happy to help, although it's gonna take at least a couple of weeks. Hopefully it'll get the application moving.
I’m a March applicant as well. Canada embassy in Mexico never replied to my emails after send me a confirmation that my documents is in their office.

So I sent an email again to Canada embassy in Mexico and also copy the office that is processing my application asking for the application updated and also begin for a response. After one week I got portal email’s and also eCOPR.

My advice to you all is that if you know the office that is processing your application, copy them to any emails you send to the embassy so that they can see your efforts.

Reactions: astrip12

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
I just receive notification to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee, does anyone know if that means approved? and how long until the say something else back to me?

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I took my finger prints in June 13, 2023, pictures will be taken sometime next week. I have yet to be requested my documents for my PCC… could someone please let me know if it will be a problem that my finger prints are from June and my PCC documents will be requested sometime in October?

thank you…

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
I’m a March applicant as well. Canada embassy in Mexico never replied to my emails after send me a confirmation that my documents is in their office.

So I sent an email again to Canada embassy in Mexico and also copy the office that is processing my application asking for the application updated and also begin for a response. After one week I got portal email’s and also eCOPR.

My advice to you all is that if you know the office that is processing your application, copy them to any emails you send to the embassy so that they can see your efforts.
Thanks for the advice, I don't know what office is processing my application. I am planning to call IRCC soon and ask them what happen and maybe if they know which office is processing my application. I didn't know that the processing offices have an email.

iven_ggb

Nov 19, 2022
Any news from May pcc applicants?
My documents were received on May 15th We checked the online tracker and it seems that they received my PCC by the end of August. We can also see in the system details for COPR, but we haven't actually received any communication from IRCC. Today, we called them and we were told that our application has been approved and we should wait to hear from them. I don't know how long this will take but at least the wait for the PCC is over, I suppose.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
My documents were received on May 15th We checked the online tracker and it seems that they received my PCC by the end of August. We can also see in the system details for COPR, but we haven't actually received any communication from IRCC. Today, we called them and we were told that our application has been approved and we should wait to hear from them. I don't know how long this will take but at least the wait for the PCC is over, I suppose.
What is you VO?

Sep 25, 2023
Finally an update on my PCC, I think! (Timeline below.) Got a ghost update on Monday and now I just got an email saying that IRCC got my document. Tracker shows no movement since Monday but GC says final decision, although it doesn't say _what_ the final decision is :mad:. Expecting good news soon.

Long-time lurker, first-time poster

I'm in a very similar situation.

Application Submitted: March 14
Medical Exams Passed : March 31
PCC request: March 28
Canadian Embassy received photos and fingerprints: April 04 (DHL confirmation, Embassy never replied to my emails)

I don't know if IRCC received my PCC, but I'm hoping they did and they just haven't gotten an agent to review my case. It's been surreal seeing people who submitted their documents later than us get their portal emails already, but it seems like there's not much we can do except wait.

Also FWIW, I got in touch with my MP last week and they were very happy to help, although it's gonna take at least a couple of weeks. Hopefully it'll get the application moving.