+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Jun 12, 2023
They will send a letter of request which you'll need to include in the package to the embassy in Mexico (with your fingerprints and photos). I think I received the letter within a week or two of submitting.

And then it may take 3-4 months from the day the package reaches the embassy.
Thanks Iven.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Hello everyone!
So for all of you waiting for your PCC, the document will never show on your account, only IRCC can see it. There is no way how to know they already received it until they are done with your background check.
Hello Maria, based on your experience, is it true that the only way to confirm whether the PCC has been uploaded to IRCC is by checking if the Back Ground check is finished or if Portal1 has been received? Are there no other methods, such as contacting IRCC by phone or sending an email to the Mexico office?

Reactions: Kashi2021

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello Maria, based on your experience, is it true that the only way to confirm whether the PCC has been uploaded to IRCC is by checking if the Back Ground check is finished or if Portal1 has been received? Are there no other methods, such as contacting IRCC by phone or sending an email to the Mexico office?
Hi Leo!
It is true, in my case, I received Portal 1 email after reading it, I opened my gckey account and noticed my background check completed with previous day "last update". I didn't received any email nor message when my background was completed only portal 1 and next day Portal 2. The Embassy doesn't reply to emails so they do not let you know when they submitted to IRCC. A week before my portal 1, I called IRCC and they told me they didn't had the pcc yet, so maybe you can call to ask about if they received your pcc.

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Hi Leo!
It is true, in my case, I received Portal 1 email after reading it, I opened my gckey account and noticed my background check completed with previous day "last update". I didn't received any email nor message when my background was completed only portal 1 and next day Portal 2. The Embassy doesn't reply to emails so they do not let you know when they submitted to IRCC.
Thank you, Maria. The prolonged waiting is truly causing me frustration.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
The official processing time is 33 days so hopefully you will get them next few days!

I just downloaded my eCoPR today. Hoping for the fastest.
Yes, 33 days but I've been reading on some forums it might take from 42 -48 days but also seen some cases with 3-6 months waiting for pr card :/

• Wow
Reactions: Papito Will

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Does anyone know if "Eligibility Completed" shows on both sponsor/pa's tracker.... does that mean that sponsor approval letter or aip letter will come soon as well? Or it doesn't hold much meaning?