+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Not sure what else you can do besides waiting. For me it took almost 4 months to obtain the pcc but actually you never recieve or see it on your IRCC account, you only will notice once they are done with your background check.
Yeah I know, next 18th will be 4 month so I will have to wait anyways.

Thank you

Reactions: Maria0000

krithi28

Dec 2, 2022
Hi guys,
Did anyone receive portal email before background check completion?
In my case, I have received both my portal emails but still my background check shows this - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean PCC is still under process or completed? Quite confusing!

Papito Will

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi guys,
Did anyone receive portal email before background check completion?
In my case, I have received both my portal emails but still my background check shows this - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Does this mean PCC is still under process or completed? Quite confusing!
My application tracker shows that background check is completed. But GC key still says the same as yours. I guess GC key is the slowest at updating.

I received my portal 1 email and have been waiting for portal credentials since Monday :(

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
I haven't received any update, My documents were received in March 3rd
I have sent the two fingerprints separately. The Embassy received the second batch of documents on March 7th. However, I am currently facing a similar situation where I sent two emails in the last two weeks, but I have not received new replies yet.

I received a total of 2 email replies from the Embassy. The first reply was on May 5th, confirming that my documents are in order. The second email was on June 5th that informed me the documents were sent to PGR on April 28th. It seems a little strange that the documents were sent to PGR before they confirmed that my documents are in order.

Last edited:

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I have sent the two fingerprints separately. The Embassy received the second batch of documents on March 7th. However, I am currently facing a similar situation where I sent two emails in the last two weeks, but I have not received new replies yet.

I received a total of 2 email replies from the Embassy. The first reply was on May 5th, confirming that my documents are in order. The second email was on June 5th that informed me the documents were sent to PGR on April 28th. It seems a little strange that the documents were sent to PGR before they confirmed that my documents are in order.
Lucky that you got 2 responses. I haven't received any response so far. You should have got PCC updated in the application by now. Few people who sent in April have received it in last week.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I sent mail to this email and they replied me: MXICO-IM-RAU@international.gc.ca , do remember attach these info in you mail:
1. File number
2. Passport number
3. UCI no.
4. PR aaplication number
5. Full name
6. Birthday
7. The name of the visa office, Canadian embassy or consulate or case processing center where your file is being precessed.
File number and PR application number aren't they both same?

leoshenzhen

Apr 27, 2023
Lucky that you got 2 responses. I haven't received any response so far. You should have got PCC updated in the application by now. Few people who sent in April have received it in last week.
Called IRCC last week, they still not received my PCC, will call again next week.

BogdanQ

Aug 5, 2023
Hi guys, i read all the previous posts and seems that some people actually uploaded by themselves with the help of a relative and their certificate was accepted...

my timeline

AOR april 4th
Pre arrival letter July 11
PCC request July 11
PCC sent July 16 [normal mail untracked]
MR July 18
MD July 26
MP Aug 1
2 emails to canadian embassy in mex just automatic responses

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Hello Guys finally something is moving in my profile, today the eligibility review has started.

Here is my timeline:

PNP EE Inland

EE submission: March 10th

Medical completed: March 27th

PCC letter request: March 28th

Docume received by embassy: April 3rd

Background check in progress: June 1st

Eligibility in progress: July 25th

I can't see the police certificate in my documents yet, and the background check Is still in progress, so I'm expecting that could change in the next days.
Hi guys, finally, last Friday I received an email from IRCC requesting some info to set up my PR portal, I will receive an email with the link to create my profile upload pictures of me and my family and they will send the PR card to my home address.

my timeline is above, be patient everything is going to be ok.

Good luck
JP

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi guys, i read all the previous posts and seems that some people actually uploaded by themselves with the help of a relative and their certificate was accepted...

my timeline

AOR april 4th
Pre arrival letter July 11
PCC request July 11
PCC sent July 16 [normal mail untracked]
MR July 18
MD July 26
MP Aug 1
2 emails to canadian embassy in mex just automatic responses
You need to wait for 4 months to get your PCC. An acknoledgement would have helped to request for an extention to IRCC showing as a proof that you actually sent documents and they were delivered to embassy. But, its fine, you can use the receipts that you have got while sending a post and request for extention later

Jun 12, 2023
You need to wait for 4 months to get your PCC. An acknoledgement would have helped to request for an extention to IRCC showing as a proof that you actually sent documents and they were delivered to embassy. But, its fine, you can use the receipts that you have got while sending a post and request for extention later
I submitted my application on 8th August, requesting them to provide the file number to get the PCC. After how many days will they get back with the file number.

My assumption is it takes 3-4 months to get the PCC after we send the documents to the embassy, not sure when will IRCC send the File number to start?

iven_ggb

Nov 19, 2022
I submitted my application on 8th August, requesting them to provide the file number to get the PCC. After how many days will they get back with the file number.

My assumption is it takes 3-4 months to get the PCC after we send the documents to the embassy, not sure when will IRCC send the File number to start?
They will send a letter of request which you'll need to include in the package to the embassy in Mexico (with your fingerprints and photos). I think I received the letter within a week or two of submitting.

And then it may take 3-4 months from the day the package reaches the embassy.

Reactions: CanadaInfo2023