+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

POLICE CERTIFICATE MEXICO

Kashi2021

Star Member
Dec 18, 2022
Hi how are you? Yes you need to send a webform to show IRCC that’s you sent it to the embassy, also asked for extension

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi there,
Submitted inland on Jun 15th,
Received adr request/police certificate request yesterday on Aug 2.
So today, sent over the fingerprints/photos/other doc by dhl to the embassy in mex city..

Should I send a webform soon showing that I’ve sent it to the embassy?
Haven’t received AOR first, so, not sure if they will continue processing without the police certificate
You can submit the proof 15 or 20 days prior to the deadline and ask for an extension. It usually takes 4 months for the pcc to reflect in your application. Eligibility, biometrics and medicals will be completed by then and once your pcc is uploaded then only final decision will be made by them.

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
You can submit the proof 15 or 20 days prior to the deadline and ask for an extension. It usually takes 4 months for the pcc to reflect in your application. Eligibility, biometrics and medicals will be completed by then and once your pcc is uploaded then only final decision will be made by them.

thanks for the reply!
I didn’t think of making a photocopy for the fingerprints… Do you think submitting receipt of the fingerprint service/dhl delivery receipt should be enough?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
thanks for the reply!
I didn’t think of making a photocopy for the fingerprints… Do you think submitting receipt of the fingerprint service/dhl delivery receipt should be enough?
Hello!
That photocopy of the fingerprints is not necessary, I sent in the webform only a screenshot of the embassy acknowledging the reception of my documents and dhl proof of delivery. But don't send it now, like it was mentioned on the previous reply, wait until are missing 20 days for the deadline.

sooup1212

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Hello!
That photocopy of the fingerprints is not necessary, I sent in the webform only a screenshot of the embassy acknowledging the reception of my documents and dhl proof of delivery. But don't send it now, like it was mentioned on the previous reply, wait until are missing 20 days for the deadline.

Thank you! Will Do!
Do you have the email of the embassy by chance?

Tavo1010

Jul 20, 2023
Any news on your application yet?
Nothing yet.
I am seeing people who sent their documents later than me and they have received their PCC. I don´t know what might have happened to my PCC process, but now when I´m emailing the embassy, I am getting the following message. Is anyone getting the same email bounce?

The following message to <mxico-im-rau@international.gc.ca> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.x.0 - Message bounced by administrator

I hope they have not banned my email address.

Prudhvi100

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
thanks for the reply!
I submitted my fedex delivery receipt and emails that I sent to embassy as proof.

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Did anyone submitted the PCC proof before getting the request letter for PCC? I sent my document to embassy on April 15th and the same day I submitted and received my AOR and got a request June 6th. I'm worried they did not process my background because I didn't sent the letter but I did send my ITA with all the documents.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Did anyone submitted the PCC proof before getting the request letter for PCC? I sent my document to embassy on April 15th and the same day I submitted and received my AOR and got a request June 6th. I'm worried they did not process my background because I didn't sent the letter but I did send my ITA with all the documents.
Not sure if there is somebody who did it the way you did, but one of the requirements to get your pcc is to include the visa office that is processing your application and normaly that info is included on the request letter that IRCC send you after applying. Have you sent an email to the embassy? Not sure if that will help because 90% of the time they don't reply to emails

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
Not sure if there is somebody who did it the way you did, but one of the requirements to get your pcc is to include the visa office that is processing your application and normaly that info is included on the request letter that IRCC send you after applying. Have you sent an email to the embassy? Not sure if that will help because 90% of the time they don't reply to emails
I sent several emails but they never reply. Also 2 web forms explaining everything. Someone told me that the ITA would be enough to start process, but I'm not sure anymore, talked with someone on ircc yesterday and they told me to wait and the officer doesn't have any notes in my application. I'm just a little anxious.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
I sent several emails but they never reply. Also 2 web forms explaining everything. Someone told me that the ITA would be enough to start process, but I'm not sure anymore, talked with someone on ircc yesterday and they told me to wait and the officer doesn't have any notes in my application. I'm just a little anxious.
Not sure what else you can do besides waiting. For me it took almost 4 months to obtain the pcc but actually you never recieve or see it on your IRCC account, you only will notice once they are done with your background check.

Reactions: Mbc19