+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate Mexico - Constancia de Antecedentes Registrales

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Hi everybody,
I already sent my police certificate to the EMBASSY OF CANADA, IMMIGRATION 193 BLVD. MIGUEL DE CERVANTES SAAV MEXICO, DF 11520 MX the wed, 6/22/2020 and was delivered on wed, 6/24/2020 I know this because I had the tracking number of FedEx, but for now, I have not received from the embassy, I will keep posting about the status of the application. I started to cross my fingers :oops:
Question: so, it seems that you made the PC directly with the FGR, so once you got your PC the next step is to send it to the Embassy of Canada?

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
@Franko72 just sent you a DM. I want to try Option 2, already have the letters for a family member go to the FGR, but then what?, when I have them, where do I send them, to the Embassy o directly to ICC in Nova Scotia?

Thanks!
Did you get any answer to your question about where to send the PC once you got it from the FGR? It supposes to have the PC in a couple of days, but I don't know if I have to send it to the Embassy as well or directly to the IRCC?

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
If you’re outside Canada:
For this particular document the entire process needs to be in person.

- Need to make an appointment with the fiscalia general de la republica and they will provide the list of requirements.

- Some of the more complicated ones are the letter of request from the canadian embassy to the fiscalia and the cartilla militar, you also have to go in person for the finger print collection.

- And yes, once you get the certificate, you have to get it translated and then you can upload it.

If you’re in Canada:
https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/montreal/index.php/es/mexicanos/lista-completa/38-constancia-de-antecedentes-registrales-y-de-antecedentes-no-penales

Hope this helps
I probably asked several times this question: Once you could get the police certificate (carta de datos registrales) from the FGR, when would you upload or send the PC? Some said that they sent it to the Embassy of Canada in Mexico, some same that they uploaded but in my GCKey doesn't show any kind of place to upload additional (or complementary) documents? Thanks for your answers.

bibizena

Apr 18, 2018
Update guys

PCC REQUESTED: 2021/07/07
PCC SENT TO EMBASSY: 2021/07/13
PCC RECEIVED AT EMBASSY: 2021/07/14
Embassy sent my documents to FGR: 2021/07/24
Embassy sent PCC to IRCC: 2021/ 09 / 24

Nothing since then, Could someone tell me what to expect after this step? I want to believe that the longest wait has already happened with the PCC of Mexico. thanks

Maria47

Jan 27, 2022
Hello! New here, got my PNP nomination and trying to gather every document, for what i have read i dont need to send the PCC? IRCC will get it for me? Or will asked me to get it at some point?

Omar Sanchez

Jan 15, 2021
Hello! New here, got my PNP nomination and trying to gather every document, for what i have read i dont need to send the PCC? IRCC will get it for me? Or will asked me to get it at some point?
They will requiere you later in the portal after your submission.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi,

Happy new year and I hope some of you would be able to help with these questions.

My wife recently received the request from IRCC for the PCC from Mexico - we have followed the procedure as outlined by their website but we have the following doubts:
1. We got her fingerprints taken at our local RCMP office here in Canada, however, it only has the name of the officer who took the fingerprints, but it doesn't have the officer's signature. I am wondering when you had yours done, did you have the officer's signature on the fingerprints paperwork as well?
2. We had my wife's 3 front pictures and 3 right-side profile pictures taken at London Drugs. I saw a post on Reddit saying that pictures are only accepted if taken at certain places, but they did not mention where. Do you think the pictures from London Drugs will suffice? Since they are not used to taking the right profile picture, it was taken at a different scale compared to the front profile picture, and we are worried it won't be accepted. Only 1 of each type of pictures is stamped as well. Should all of them be stamped? Where did you or your partner have your pictures taken?

Thank you in advance for your help :)

bbbbb

Star Member
Oct 12, 2022
Update guys

PCC REQUESTED: 2021/07/07
PCC SENT TO EMBASSY: 2021/07/13
PCC RECEIVED AT EMBASSY: 2021/07/14
Embassy sent my documents to FGR: 2021/07/24
Embassy sent PCC to IRCC: 2021/ 09 / 24

Nothing since then, Could someone tell me what to expect after this step? I want to believe that the longest wait has already happened with the PCC of Mexico. thanks
Hi, May I ask you how did you know that the embassy sent the pcc to FGR? Did you get an update on the gckey portal? Or did you contact the embassy? Thank you