+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate in Quebec

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

It is so stressful, my deadline is November 11th. At the start, when I read Guide 5525, I thought that I just need to get PC in my country where I had lived before I went to Canada (in March with visitor visa). But now, according to CIC letter, I understand it better that my husband has to get PC in Canada as well (he is Canadian, Quebecois). Also because I have lived here for more than 6 months so I have to get PC in Canada too! We live in Quebec, so by chance, do you know any service to get PC quickly? Or can someone please guide me how to do it quickly?

When I read the instruction on CIC, I fell like I need a few months to get PC in Canada:

If you live in Canada:

The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian criminal record check while your application is being processed. If the visa office asks you to complete a criminal record check, visit the RCMP website for instructions. You must bring:

• A full electronic set of fingerprints on form C-216C taken by one of these accredited companies or police services
  • A complete application form (available on the RCMP website)
  • Reason for your request (eg. For immigration)
  • Your full name
  • Date of birth
  • Sex
  • Mailing address
  • Phone number (and/or fax number and/or e-mail address)
  • Applicable fees