+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police certificate from Venezuela PLEASE HELP!

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
I can't even reach that stage. Impossible to register. I need a valid (cedula or something) number to do it.
Perhaps you can email them. They have an email for doubts, complaints and suggestions. Maybe that would work. It wouldn't be surprising to find that their government is very incompetent.

JulianaAndrew

Feb 14, 2017
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
App. Filed.......
26-07-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A and PCC: 01-09-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1: 01-09-2017, AOR2: 19-09-2017
File Transfer...
15-09-2017
Med's Request
02-01-2018
Med's Done....
23-01-2018
Interview........
06-12-2017 - Passed
Passport Req..
06-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2018
LANDED..........
10-03-2018
I did : no reply
Well, keep trying. I'm sure there is a way. Usually the Venezuelan embassy in France should be able to help you out.

isa7575

Feb 2, 2018
I am not in the rush I didn't start the Entry Express process yet but I want to be ready when I do.
Hope I'll find a way. Thanks !

isa7575

Feb 2, 2018
Hi !
My friend in Venezuela asked another friend about this police check online procedure.
Apparently, the system is only developping and not completly effective yet (!!!).
Well I don't know...
No news from the embassies yet, I'll have to call.
I need to find a way, and going to Caracas directly will not really help now they accept only online applications.

Keep looking for a solution....

Reactions: ARGCANPR

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Does anyone know if the Criminal Record can be printed off online? According to this link.

http://tramitespublicos.info.ve/certificado-de-antecedentes-penales/

I just printed the Criminal Record of my wife. But I don't know if its allowed to be used or not. I submitted to my lawyer so far and just waiting for approval. I also heard some venezuelans need to have the Criminal Record approved/legalized by the Ministry office in Venezuela. In order to do that, my wife needs to make an appointment. We've been following the instruction off this website.

http://mppre.gob.ve/?page_id=7737

When I click on "Programar Cita". The site doesn't load. Just blank error page. Anyone have any ideas?

Can anyone let me know if the Criminal Record needs to notarized, legally approved before sending it to CIC? I know the Criminal Record needs to be translated.

darkmago

Oct 25, 2017
hamilton, On. canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
Doc's Request.
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
IELTS Request
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
17-11-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2018
LANDED..........
17-07-2018
Does anyone know if the Criminal Record can be printed off online? According to this link.

http://tramitespublicos.info.ve/certificado-de-antecedentes-penales/

I just printed the Criminal Record of my wife. But I don't know if its allowed to be used or not. I submitted to my lawyer so far and just waiting for approval. I also heard some venezuelans need to have the Criminal Record approved/legalized by the Ministry office in Venezuela. In order to do that, my wife needs to make an appointment. We've been following the instruction off this website.

http://mppre.gob.ve/?page_id=7737

When I click on "Programar Cita". The site doesn't load. Just blank error page. Anyone have any ideas?

Can anyone let me know if the Criminal Record needs to notarized, legally approved before sending it to CIC? I know the Criminal Record needs to be translated.

What did you do?, I am planning to print it scan it and send it with translation only. Canada is not in the haya, so I do not know about that. Let me know.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
What did you do?, I am planning to print it scan it and send it with translation only. Canada is not in the haya, so I do not know about that. Let me know.
i'm not sure what you mean by Canada is not in the haya?
I only printed it so far. I don't want to submit the application yet until I get a concrete answer bout this. I heard from another Venezuelan that she got accepted with only translating the criminal record and no legalizing needed. But it was hard to understand her cause her english wasn't that great. The last thing she told me is that, she didn't need an interview and that her VISA was being sent to her.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
Hello all, I like to know is this Venezuelan criminal record process still the same? I'm reading the instructions from CIC. But I don't see it asking for th criminal rrcord to be legalized.

I heard some information that some Venezuelan got their document legalized and some didn't. So which part is true? Been hunting for this answer for months. I honestly do not want to send my application in and the criminal record is the only document missing and we get the sponsorship application fully rejected cause of this issue.

Hope to hear some advices and not just a link to CIC instructions for criminal record.

Thank you.

ARGCANPR

Apr 12, 2019
Hi All,

I am having an issue to get the police certificate from Venezuela. I already applied for PR and the CIC asked me again to provide the certificate. I cannot get the certificate because I do not have a Cedula of Venezuela. I tried everything. I hired a gestor to do it in venezuela, but the reply from them qas that they will not give any certification. I hoped I was going to get an official document saying that they cannot get the records because I did not have a Cedula. Even that was not possible. Previously I contacted the Consulate of Venezuela in Toronto with no useful reply. I went personally to the consulate of Venezuela in Argentina (where I was born). I contact the Canadian embassy in Argentina and I contact the organism in Mexico that analyze Canada applications, and nothing.

I tried everything to get my police certificate from Venezuela but I did not get them.

The funny thing is that I was not in Venezuela for more than 6 month in a Row, as it states in the CIC website. I lived there for 1 year but I never been there for more than 90 days in a row.

Is there anything else to do?

Thank you

ARGCANPR

Apr 12, 2019
Hi !
My friend in Venezuela asked another friend about this police check online procedure.
Apparently, the system is only developping and not completly effective yet (!!!).
Well I don't know...
No news from the embassies yet, I'll have to call.
I need to find a way, and going to Caracas directly will not really help now they accept only online applications.

Keep looking for a solution....
I am having the same issue!

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I applied for my wife's police certificate before. It takes about 1 to 3 weeks to receive the copy by PDF online. I applied for 3 times and all 3 approved. But for sure you got yourself in tough scenario cause you don't have the cedula information. Make sure you stay in communication with CIC that you need more time to get the certificate.

My wife and I been waiting for update after the medical rrsults was received. It's been frustrating, power in the whole country keeps going on and off. I hoping my wife gets approved and next step is the Passport and PR
Hi All,

I am having an issue to get the police certificate from Venezuela. I already applied for PR and the CIC asked me again to provide the certificate. I cannot get the certificate because I do not have a Cedula of Venezuela. I tried everything. I hired a gestor to do it in venezuela, but the reply from them qas that they will not give any certification. I hoped I was going to get an official document saying that they cannot get the records because I did not have a Cedula. Even that was not possible. Previously I contacted the Consulate of Venezuela in Toronto with no useful reply. I went personally to the consulate of Venezuela in Argentina (where I was born). I contact the Canadian embassy in Argentina and I contact the organism in Mexico that analyze Canada applications, and nothing.

I tried everything to get my police certificate from Venezuela but I did not get them.

The funny thing is that I was not in Venezuela for more than 6 month in a Row, as it states in the CIC website. I lived there for 1 year but I never been there for more than 90 days in a row.

Is there anything else to do?

Thank you

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
My wife's police certificate never needed any legalizing or notarizing. I had to do so much research on that too. It was stupid confusing. My wife police certificate got approved. Printed the PDF certificate myself online from Ottawa for my wife. And I forwarded this document to my lawyer and she got it translated and submit the document to CIC. Also know that Venezula's police certificate says it expires in 6 months at the bottom of the certificate, ignore that. Canada will still continue to use it for a year.

Note that CIC had to ask for updated police certificate because the first one I submitted was expired, just hit the one year mark. Im already approved to sponsor and CIC received the medical results. Application is in "process" for the last 3 months.

Please remember your passport is valid for more than one year. Because if your passport is about to expire in 6 months or less. CIC will most likely reject it. Need to be 6 months or more. My wife passport is coming close

Hello all, I like to know is this Venezuelan criminal record process still the same? I'm reading the instructions from CIC. But I don't see it asking for th criminal rrcord to be legalized.

I heard some information that some Venezuelan got their document legalized and some didn't. So which part is true? Been hunting for this answer for months. I honestly do not want to send my application in and the criminal record is the only document missing and we get the sponsorship application fully rejected cause of this issue.

Hope to hear some advices and not just a link to CIC instructions for criminal record.

Thank you.

sramirezalz

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
My turn to be in trouble with this antecedentes penales !
I lived in Caracas for ten months and I need the paper for the permanent residence in Canada.

I live in France and I am French. I don't have a cedula, and I tried to apply with my passport number, impossible.
I don't understand : what can we do if they ask for a cedula ?
My passport number has letters, and it is not possible to enter the full number in the registration form.
Is someone could help me, it would be great.

:)
Hi,

Is there any update on this subject. I am in a similar condition, and I haven't been able to get the Police Certificate from Venezuela.
Coul you share what did you do at the end? Thanks!

fidelve

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

Is there any update on this subject. I am in a similar condition, and I haven't been able to get the Police Certificate from Venezuela.
Coul you share what did you do at the end? Thanks!
The police certificate is now an online process, is very fast, you just have to apply online.