+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

point changes effected applicants

kaka4011

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
I am also effected..... :mad:

I have submitted all the fees and was waiting for doc request... now they have changed the rules. this is totally unfair. MIDI should consider me on the basis of previous point system...

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
Is here anybody who EVALUATE Degree from Quebec for Immigration Purpose ?

If Yes what kind of response do you got?

How many steps it has?

How many days it take?

I've got some information from website. But I want to know real scenario.

I want to start this process, PLEASE HELP as you have any experience.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
montreal06@ said:
no news.wait and see.
Yes.no news yet.it's time better to take legal action now.we were waited a lot.the spring also on the way.affected applicants should active than doing something new.we must continue our mission.

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
senuju said:
Yes.no news yet.it's time better to take legal action now.we were waited a lot.the spring also on the way.affected applicants should active than doing something new.we must continue our mission.
off course. now waiting for some hours for positive response to immigration.i think its in our favor because we all are spend more money and time.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
montreal06@ said:
off course. now waiting for some hours for positive response to immigration.i think its in our favor because we all are spend more money and time.
Time is so precious.we cannot take it back.it's fedup with this.we need a very soon positive answer from MIDI.

Hope2002

Mar 13, 2017
Hi, does anyone called Midi about their new point changes? It's so unfair what they did to applicants of2016...We have been waiting till now just to read these bad news??? Where they have been all that time?? People waisted their Ielts till now.. :(

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
Yes, i called to MIDI and they said all the applicants from June aug and even Jan 2016 will be affected by teh new change and also whose decision is still pending,

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
shamleo84 said:
Yes, i called to MIDI and they said all the applicants from June aug and even Jan 2016 will be affected by teh new change and also whose decision is still pending,
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-diversity-and-inclusiveness-quebec-online-fraud-by-midi-new-rule-must-not-be-applicable-to-applicants-before-8th-march-2017

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Have any of you tried recently, to evaluate online your eligibility? I think now nobody can pass the evaluation online with their new requirements... Very bad... Unprofessional way of doing fraud for paid applicants before 8th March 2017 ...!

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends,

i received document check list on 16th Jan 2017 , and i have sent my documents to midi by fed ex courier and tracking number says documents were delivered on 19th march 2017, please let me know how to get it confirmed this by MIDI that they have received documents.

And also please let me know whether i am getting effected by recent (08th march 2017) changes in the point system.

thanks in advance
shappa

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
shappa said:
hello friends,

i received document check list on 16th Jan 2017 , and i have sent my documents to midi by fed ex courier and tracking number says documents were delivered on 19th march 2017, please let me know how to get it confirmed this by MIDI that they have received documents.

And also please let me know whether i am getting effected by recent (08th march 2017) changes in the point system.

thanks in advance
shappa
calculate your points according to new rules.i think you are not affected by new rules because u received checklist.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
shappa said:
hello friends,

thanks in advance
shappa
Yes you will not be effected ....so directly call midi and check your documents status also simply drop an email to midi by requesting documents update.... Good luck!

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
hello, when did you apply ? are you an inland applicant ?

shappa said:
hello friends,

thanks in advance
shappa