VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
lemans207 said:
Is it for landing fees?
you can pay online ;)

Right Of Permanent Residence Fee:
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) must be paid before we issue a visa. You must pay the amount of CAD$490 each for yourself, the principal applicant, and your spouse or common-law partner (if applicable). Dependent children are exempt.
You can now pay the RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found at: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en.
Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: abdbi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
The e-mail to our office must include the following information: Subject line: Payment for EP00xxxxxx

Body: Given/family names and date of birth of the principal applicant.
Alternatively, if you do not have a credit card, the RPRF can be paid by bank draft in CANADIAN DOLLARS made payable to "THE RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA". For complete bank draft payment instructions, visit: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/fees-frais.aspx Incorrect bank drafts will be returned unprocessed and could delay the processing of your application.
Thank you brother for your reply, very much appreciated...
i have credit card and this is RPRF (i don't know if it is landing fee) but the line in email which i received says that they only accept bank draft not online payment, otherwise i am willing to pay by my credit card as i did with my processing fee before, the line to pay RPRF says like this

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (A bank draft must be submitted. We do not accept online payments)

can i still pay my RPRF through online on the following link https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

otherwise it will be hard for me to find any bank that provide this service of bank draft...

NiqNok13

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-00-2013 (CIO)
Nomination.....
11-29-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
IELTS Request
together with the application to MPNP
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
11-18-2013
Med's Done....
11-30-2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
smile_2good said:
Dear friends,

I asked ADIB they don't make bank draft in CAD $. I am in tense now.. i don't know where to ask about the bank draft... All exchanges they are not making now... Please your help will be a great relieve..

Thanks in advance..
you can check with emirates nbd or NBAD. i got my draft from emirates nbd just waited 30 mins

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes nbad will do, maybe if you take the amount cash they will make for you at teller , very good service.

i have account nbad

immrox

Feb 12, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
lemans207 said:
I took Turkish airlines

Is there any form to fill about goods we will take ?

for example if I want to take cup, shall I note it ? :D
Hi , Please fill out form B4A and B4 and write the details of larger times but you don't have to mention minor details. For example you can write kitchen utensils set, dinner set (x pieces), personal clothing's etc. For electronic items etc you have to mention their size and brand serial number in details. If you need any help let me know since i passed through customs and it took me more than an hour just for customs clearance.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
lemans207 said:
yes nbad will do, maybe if you take the amount cash they will make for you at teller , very good service.

i have account nbad
i will ask NBAD tomorrow.. i called Emirated NBD but they don't make it for non customers...
i hope NBAD makes for non customers...

Its a tensed situation.. I really want to pay by credit card but i don;t know if they will accept or no, as they mentioned that they dont accept online payments... :(

immrox

Feb 12, 2012
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-08-2010
Doc's Request.
00-01-2011
Nomination.....
00-07-2011
AOR Received.
00-02-2012
IELTS Request
---
File Transfer...
----
Med's Request
00-08-2013
Med's Done....
00-08-2013
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
00-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
00-09-2013
LANDED..........
00-12-2013
smile_2good said:
i will ask NBAD tomorrow.. i called Emirated NBD but they don't make it for non customers...
i hope NBAD makes for non customers...

Its a tensed situation.. I really want to pay by credit card but i don;t know if they will accept or no, as they mentioned that they dont accept online payments... :(
Online payment is an option for people who are in canada and applying for various cic services. Don't panic just think to find a solution to this problem. i am sure you will be able find a way soon...best of luck

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
immrox said:
Online payment is an option for people who are in canada and applying for various cic services. Don't panic just think to find a solution to this problem. i am sure you will be able find a way soon...best of luck
Thank you for your kind reply...

what is the difference between bank draft and demand draft... are they same?

NiqNok13

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-00-2013 (CIO)
Nomination.....
11-29-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
11-18-2013
Med's Done....
11-30-2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
smile_2good said:

Immrox is right. Panic is not a solution..i was on that situation before. But thank God, He gave me the solution. Let's hope and pray that NBAD will issue draft even for non costumer.. have you check with your bank?

demand draft and bank draft are the same. and standard service for most banks :)

lemans207

Champion Member
Oct 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smile_2good said:

check Citibank, they do Canadian dollar draft checks, coz I have my saving account in Canadian in Citibank :)

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
smile_2good said:

Yes, bank draft and demand draft are the same. Several people on this forum have obtained the CAD bank draft from Emirates NBD or NBAD. If these two banks do not issue a draft for you as you don't have an account with them, seek help from a friend who has an account there and can obtain a draft. In the worst case, check with all the banks in the city. Maybe its your lucky day and one of them will issue the draft.

I agree with immrox on online payment. As instruction to me from ADVO was for draft, whenever I tried to pay online, I got an error message and the payment could not go through.

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
itguy29 said:
Dear all,

I would like to share this good news that I've received this morning, Medical Request is required to me by the abu dhabi Vo within 60 Days, I'm planning to have my medical this coming monday, anyone here who undergone their medicals in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, Does anyone can give me an advise which hospital is more better when it comes to medical service?...

To all my folks here who are waiting on their medicals next its your turn guys.
;D
Hi itguy,

congrats on your MR!

I on the other hand received an email dated 1st May requesting for NBI Cert and UAE Police clearance. My husband and I will be applying here in Dubai Police for both maybe later this week. Any idea how long it usually takes to process NBI clearance from here? I heard Police CLearance takes 10 working days here. I was given 45 days from 1st May to send the Police clearance and NBI certs.

How long from NBI/Police Cert submission before we received MR?

GKarl

Oct 20, 2012
Winnipeg
polay_ph said:
Hi itguy,

congrats on your MR!

I on the other hand received an email dated 1st May requesting for NBI Cert and UAE Police clearance. My husband and I will be applying here in Dubai Police for both maybe later this week. Any idea how long it usually takes to process NBI clearance from here? I heard Police CLearance takes 10 working days here. I was given 45 days from 1st May to send the Police clearance and NBI certs.

Hi polay_ph!

Just for you info, we also received additional request of NBI clearance from ADVO. Luckily, we were in the Philippines during that time. We submitted it on 17 April and today we received MR from ADVO. So, it's almost a month.

//hth

NiqNok13

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-00-2013 (CIO)
Nomination.....
11-29-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
11-18-2013
Med's Done....
11-30-2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
polay_ph said:
Hi itguy,

congrats on your MR!

PM sent :)

NiqNok13

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
n/a
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-00-2013 (CIO)
Nomination.....
11-29-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
11-18-2013
Med's Done....
11-30-2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
13-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 6, 2014 (hopefully)
GKarl said:
Hi polay_ph!

Just for you info, we also received additional request of NBI clearance from ADVO. Luckily, we were in the Philippines during that time. We submitted it on 17 April and today we received MR from ADVO. So, it's almost a month.

//hth
congratz on your MR.. :)

polay_ph

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
GKarl said:
Hi polay_ph!

//hth
Hi,

Thanks. Yes, we were also in the Philippines when we got the email requesting for the NBI clearance, only, we couldnt get a number as it's always so busy and we did not want to waste 1 day of our quick holiday waiting in queue. So we said we will get it instead from here, which now I realized, may take longer.

Will definitely go tomorrow morning to get the fingerprints to get the process going.

Congrats on your MR! Hope we get ours soon. TC