+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PROCESS TIME IN ABU DHABI OFFICE

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
@NostalgiaLava,
We are happy you got a reply to your urgent case specific enquiry. I am shocked that they had not updated ecas for DM or PPR.
BTW, which Province have you applied to ?

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
I sent an email via ecas I started it with very urgent in big letters and ended it also with the same. In it I explained that I did not receive the letter requesting the passport and pc in April and I came to know this is pending my application via the gcms file. They replied to me two days after that which is yesterday resent the phep letter and requested me urgently to submit these docs. The problem was that my visa was linked to my med expiring 9 jan 2015 and for them to return the passport stamped the letter said this requires 13 working days. There are no 13 working days from today till 9 jan. So I drove to Abu dhabi visa office and explained to the officer there my situation. She took the pc and passport and we had to wait for my husband to get his pc and drive to Abu dhabi. The officer told me it is ok we will wait. Once the doc arrived, the officer told me they will give me the stamped passports same day 2:30 . And they did! I know now we have to do two things that were not in our original plan: land and come back to wrap up, and go to Canada in January! But with the way they handled my case I am so happy I am going to a country where people are understood and respected

I have things to share with everyone

1- use ur app file number in submitting to ecas not the uci
2- if u r pnp and 6 months passed after ur meds with no feedback, request gcms/caips file
3- be ready with police certificates anytime!

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NostalgiaLava said:
I sent an email via ecas I started it with very urgent in big letters and ended it also with the same. In it I explained that I did not receive the letter requesting the passport and pc in April and I came to know this is pending my application via the gcms file. They replied to me two days after that which is yesterday resent the phep letter and requested me urgently to submit these docs. The problem was that my visa was linked to my med expiring 9 jan 2015 and for them to return the passport stamped the letter said this requires 13 working days. There are no 13 working days from today till 9 jan. So I drove to Abu dhabi visa office and explained to the officer there my situation. She took the pc and passport and we had to wait for my husband to get his pc and drive to Abu dhabi. The officer told me it is ok we will wait. Once the doc arrived, the officer told me they will give me the stamped passports same day 2:30 . And they did! I know now we have to do two things that were not in our original plan: land and come back to wrap up, and go to Canada in January! But with the way they handled my case I am so happy I am going to a country where people are understood and respected

2- if u r pnp and 6 months passed after ur meds with no feedback, request gcms/caips file
Told you !!! CIC are very accommodating when they understand you are not lying or falsifying.
And thanks for the advice.

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Received at ADVO on 12-March-2014
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
NostalgiaLava said:

First of all, congrats for your visa. Regarding to the uci what's the problem in using it? And if you don't mind I would like to know if they request for new police certificate for the country which you are currently live or for all countries you lived in the past 10 years?

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
NostalgiaLava said:

Congratulation, welcome to Canada it waaaaaas along way but at last you did it and reach your goal , good luck my friend

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Thank all!

For the uci, the last email they sent me they mention first line in it to always use the file number in all correspondents. And I noticed that in all their communication they never use the uci. They always use the file number. I am guessing it is because the whole application is defined by the the file number where as the uci is different for each applicant within the same application I.e the principle applicant has a uci different than his dependents.

As for the pc, they requested only from the residancy country although my country of origin pc which I submited in initial app already expired. What the caips file notes said is that if no concern on country of origin pc just ask for uae pc.

Good luck for all, I am now busy preparing for landing:)

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
dr_kareem said:
I want to know what is caipes file , and how I can ask for it?
Read about it in this link

http://caipsnotes.com

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
Hello

Can I apply under Express Entry system which will start on Jan 2015 , I have already file No under PNP and my file transferred to Visa Office ?

Thx

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello

Can I apply under Express Entry system which will start on Jan 2015 , I have already file No under PNP and my file transferred to Visa Office ?

Thx
I think no need for that, it's matter of time you will get your visa

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
AHM-HHG said:
I think no need for that, it's matter of time you will get your visa
Thx. Ahmed for ur advice .

Kindly, I have another question , It's supposed to receive a confirmation from Abu Dhabi office about transferring my file from CIO to them ?

Thx again.

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
canadian_dream2015 said:
Thx. Ahmed for ur advice .

Kindly, I have another question , It's supposed to receive a confirmation from Abu Dhabi office about transferring my file from CIO to them ?

Thx again.
No, you will not be informed about that. But in case you want to know every movement of your application I suggest to ask for your CAIPS NOTES ( in fact it has been superseded by a new tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). For more info about it , (http://caipsnotes.com)

This will help and show you exactly what happened and next steps on your application .

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
AHM-HHG said:
No, you will not be informed about that. But in case you want to know every movement of your application I suggest to ask for your CAIPS NOTES ( in fact it has been superseded by a new tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). For more info about it , (http://caipsnotes.com)

This will help and show you exactly what happened and next steps on your application .
Thx alot Ahmed , I will request a CAIPS NOTES.

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
I got my CAIPS - it didn't give me any new information. I believe that my file is pending Security Check only. I noticed that they intentionally deleted some fields related to security as it is currently undergoing.

Miki85

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 12-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Med's Request
11-03-2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
16-03-2015, medical received 24-3-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-04-2015
LANDED..........
20-04-2015
Patientman said:
I got my CAIPS - it didn't give me any new information. I believe that my file is pending Security Check only. I noticed that they intentionally deleted some fields related to security as it is currently undergoing.
Hi Patientman ,
they hide all security in purpose, some Precautions producers you will find this code S(15.1) as i remember on all the security pages in the top right corner , i have a question for you in every item ( medical , criminal ,security ....etc ) there is a due date and it is one year from your AOR date , but in the second page in the APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT there is a due date , is it the same one year from the AOR date or it is difference ???
and what is the first note in the notes section, this was the last action made by the officer to your application .