Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NostalgiaLava said:
I am shocked! I just received my caips file and it says that my application is pending documents passport and police clearance since April! I did not receive a request for docs. And I sent several updates since then using the ecas like my passport renewal and my daughter residence renewal etc. I did not get feedback. I also sent email asking why things are not moving and that my application is exceeded processing time and I also almost one month now and did not receive feedback. How am I supposed to know what they want if I cannot reach them? Does anyone know which email you receive request for pending docs from? Is there a way to talk to someone in this advo?
Case Specific Enquiry
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
I don't think they read these emails. I have sent several updates through the case specific inquiry form. They don't reply and these docs don't appear to be in their system. I already sent an email asking what it pending since one month via this case specific inquiry and no reply till now.

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
can anyone please help me with the following: for additional docs and pc requests, how did you receive this? Which email sent them? What does the letter asks for? Upload the docs on ecas? Or send them by post?

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Hi all,
I need help! I requested my caips file since my processing time has exceeded and Abu dhabi office did not reply to my ecas request for information for why my app is pending after I did medicals 31 dec 2013 and submitted successfully in January 2014. My caips file came back that there are pending documents specifically passport and police certificates since the ones I submitted with my app already expired and this letter of request was sent in 23 April 2014! But I did not receive anything! I swear even my junk I was checking!
Now what should I do? Visa office is not responding to my ecas submital although it is more than one month I submitted and they should reply after 15 days! One consultant scared me saying my file might now be closed and wanted 1000$ to check what he can do. Another consultant told us just send the police clearances to Sydney office and passport copies with all new expiry dates. My question to everyone: how did you receive this request for docs? What does this letter usually say? Does it say to mail the originals to Sidney? Or to visa office? Does it say upload to ecas? Please tell me what to do. My medicals expiring this January!

AHM-HHG

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-January-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ on 06-December-2013
AOR Received.
25-February-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Received at ADVO on 12-March-2014
Med's Request
02-February-2015
Med's Done....
05-February-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-April-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
NostalgiaLava said:
Hi all,
I need help! I requested my caips file since my processing time has exceeded and Abu dhabi office did not reply to my ecas request for information for why my app is pending after I did medicals 31 dec 2013 and submitted successfully in January 2014. My caips file came back that there are pending documents specifically passport and police certificates since the ones I submitted with my app already expired and this letter of request was sent in 23 April 2014! But I did not receive anything! I swear even my junk I was checking!
Now what should I do? Visa office is not responding to my ecas submital although it is more than one month I submitted and they should reply after 15 days! One consultant scared me saying my file might now be closed and wanted 1000$ to check what he can do. Another consultant told us just send the police clearances to Sydney office and passport copies with all new expiry dates. My question to everyone: how did you receive this request for docs? What does this letter usually say? Does it say to mail the originals to Sidney? Or to visa office? Does it say upload to ecas? Please tell me what to do. My medicals expiring this January!

My dear send them all, Abu dhabi, Ottawa , Sydney and to the minister himself , ask miki85 for emails I think he sent them all b4

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
NostalgiaLava said:
Hi all,
Try to call them : +971 2 694 0300 or send Fax : +971-(0) 2-694-0399

Patientman

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
File to Quebec: 1111 - File to CIC: 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Quebec: 30-10-2010 / CIC: 4-11-2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 14-10-2013
AOR Received.
CIC - 17-12-2013
Med's Request
6-2014
Med's Done....
25-7-2014
You hear scary stuff here that makes you wonder.

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
I am thinking to go to Abu dhabi consulate see if I can talk to someone to let me know which address to send my files to.

The website says immigration section is open Monday and Wednesday. I am relying on the fact that our app exceeded processing time or at least the way I calculated.

I appreciate if someone can suggest for me a helpful tip or someone who was in. A similar situation:( :'(

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
NostalgiaLava said:
I am thinking to go to Abu dhabi consulate see if I can talk to someone to let me know which address to send my files to.

The website says immigration section is open Monday and Wednesday. I am relying on the fact that our app exceeded processing time or at least the way I calculated.

I appreciate if someone can suggest for me a helpful tip or someone who was in. A similar situation:( :'(
Yes you can visit the ADVO. The security will (if convinced) give you a form to fill and submit. Try to be early in the day as they are open only half the day for visitors. There would be several people with appointments for various things daily. (except thurs).
Are you going with your renewed Passport and PCC ?

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Well I don't think they would take these docs in hand. But if I can talk to someone and explain and be able to get instructions on how to get that letter sent again or where to send the passports and pc it would be great! Anyone tried that before?

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NostalgiaLava said:

NostalgiaLava, clam down as you are making yourself tense. CIC are very accommodating and would do its best to listen to you. With 250k applications processing in 365 days, some abnormalities do surface. Even if your medical expire in January, CIC would extends it for a year on its own.
Just relax!!!!

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
NostalgiaLava said:
Well I don't think they would take these docs in hand. But if I can talk to someone and explain and be able to get instructions on how to get that letter sent again or where to send the passports and pc it would be great! Anyone tried that before?
@NOSTALGIALAVA
The reason i asked if you have the doc renewed is because it is anyway your responsibility to keep documents (especially Passport) current and inform CIC proactively yourselves within them asking for it.

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Thank you for the replies dear. I am glad to hear medical can be extended for a year
As for the passport yes of course our passports are all renewed and whenever any change happens on our passports and our residencies I directly uploaded on ecas. But I never get feedback from the consulate in these activities which is acceptable. I do get the automatic confirmation. What bothers me is why they would not reply on any of these uploads mentioning they have requested something since April. I mean obviously I have been active on my application and it just does not make sense that I would not send them easy docs such as pc and ppt when requested. My caips file also mentions that Sidney suggested to Abu dhabi to call me. But I am pretty sure no one called me. I truly hope they will rely to my eCas I labeled urgent. And I am going to visit the visa section see if I can get some info about where to send these docs as I will have the pc's ready by beginning of this week.

NostalgiaLava

Nov 11, 2014
Ok at this stage I am having a nervous breakdown. Advo replied to my urgent eCas message today attaching the phep letter! My visa is ready since 23 April! And it expires 9 jan. Even if I go tomoro to drop the passports I will not get my passports back on time! The letter says they need 13 working days to return the passports. Will they return them quicker if I collect them?

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
NostalgiaLava said:
Ok at this stage I am having a nervous breakdown. Advo replied to my urgent eCas message today attaching the phep letter! My visa is ready since 23 April! And it expires 9 jan. Even if I go tomoro to drop the passports I will not get my passports back on time! The letter says they need 13 working days to return the passports. Will they return them quicker if I collect them?
NostalgiaLava, again please relax. Drop off your passport tomorrow and you'll get it within week's ( working days ) time. Embassy works on holidays with some skeleton staff so go ahead and stay blessed.
& btw, congrats ...!!!