Waived
Passport Req..
October 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
maazeeliansp said:
Hi, Just I checked third line have been added in ECAS. Medical result have been received.

regards.
Congrats. Next will be PPR. Our ECAS still shows 2 lines and no update if they received our medical. :(

zeedof

Star Member
May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
27-05-2014, RPRF(DD submitted 9th of july 2014)
Med's Done....
04-07-2014 and Received 14-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2014(together with my family)
VISA ISSUED...
19th August 2014
lawrence2007 said:
Hi friends,
I landed on July 29th at Toronto Pearson Airport. My landing experience was no different from what has been described by others on the forum.

I was given a declaration card by the aircrew a few hours before the aircraft was to land in Toronto. There is one declaration card for each family and it requires you to declare cash over CAD10,000, goods to follow as well as other things.
When you land, you go the passport control area where there are queues for visitors as well as Canadian citizens/permanent residents. People coming for landing have to stand in the visitors queue.

The CBSA officer checked our passport, stamped the declaration card and sent us to another hall which was for new immigrants. This hall has two three types of counters.

First type is for processing of landing documents where a CBSA officer will sign/stamp the COPR, keep one form and give back the other form. This COPR is a very important document which also serves as an identity document until a PR card or Canadian driving license is issued. They also ask for a Canadian address where they should mail your PR cards. If you don't have an address, you can give a friend's address.

After finishing with the first counter, we went to the second counter which is for Service Canada who will process your Social Insurance Number (SIN). They give the SIN number right away while the SIN card comes in mail at your address later. You will need the SIN number for several things in Canada. This counter is open only on working days during daytime. If you are landing on a weekend/holiday or during night-time then you will have to visit a Service Canada office later on to get your SIN.

The third counter gives you some informational material about life in Canada, health insurance application pack, child tax benefit application pack etc.

After this you go to baggage claim, get your luggage and stand in queue to exit the airport building. If you have cash over CAD10000, bank draft, jewellery, goods to follow you should tell the CBSA officer near the exit and he will send you to another room where they will sign/stamp the cash/financial instruments declaration form, jewellery pictures and goods to follow list etc.

I hope everyone of you lands smoothly and wish you lot of success in Canada.

Very nice and detailed landing experience. Wish you best of luck in the journey ahead.

shaf19

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20/2014
Doc's Request.
August /2014
Nomination.....
January/2014
AOR Received.
february /2015
Med's Done....
August /2014------re-medical/ Novemeber 2014
Interview........
nope
Passport Req..
February6/2015
Hi smile 2 good /or other forum members

How did you deposit your RPRF ...since I got my medicals along with RPRF and i am not sure whether i should use use visa ( and deposit on line ) or try some other route.

regards

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
shaf19 said:
Hi smile 2 good /or other forum members

How did you deposit your RPRF ...since I got my medicals along with RPRF and i am not sure whether i should use use visa ( and deposit on line ) or try some other route.

regards
If u have bank account in NBAD or ADCB you can make demand draft in just 10 minutes. If you dont have account then u can apply to open a saving account to any of these and put money and go to cashier and u can get it easily. Before Al fursan exchange or Al ansari exchange were making bank drafts on cash only, but now u need a bank account and u have to make a demand draft directly from bank..

Hope it helps...

Ukhps

Mar 11, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Recently I got nominated under the NSNP. I want to file my application to CIC. Before filing I need some clarification from all of you.
I hope you all can support me.

1. Shall I submit the original of the Nomination Certificate(Not Received yet) or a Copy(Received by Email from Immigration Office) is sufficient ?
2. PCC needs to submitted now or later once the LVO asks for it ?
3. What is the Time line in months I am looking at after submission of the File in order to get the Visa?

Thanks in advance.

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Ukhps said:
Hi Everyone,

Recently I got nominated under the NSNP. I want to file my application to CIC. Before filing I need some clarification from all of you.
I hope you all can support me.

1. Shall I submit the original of the Nomination Certificate(Not Received yet) or a Copy(Received by Email from Immigration Office) is sufficient ?
3. What is the Time line in months I am looking at after submission of the File in order to get the Visa?

Thanks in advance.
Copy is enough, as your nominating province also sends a copy to CIO

Highly recommended to submit with your application, but you still can submit without PCCs and LVO will ask on later stages..

12-14 months if everything is smooth

see various timelines here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AomZXR6xUzCudDBIMjI4LVBVLXFqUzlKcWtGSDF1bXc&usp=sharing

Ukhps

Mar 11, 2014
smile_2good said:
Copy is enough, as your nominating province also sends a copy to CIO

Highly recommended to submit with your application, but you still can submit without PCCs and LVO will ask on later stages..

12-14 months if everything is smooth

see various timelines here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AomZXR6xUzCudDBIMjI4LVBVLXFqUzlKcWtGSDF1bXc&usp=sharing
Thanks for the feedback.

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted with the file
File Transfer...
Some where between june or july
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
8th Dec, 2013/ doctor submitted online on 21st Dec 2013
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
Mohareb said:
I am Egyptian and I am still waiting for the next step after we have done the medical in January 2014,
what is your ECAS?

medotanta

Sep 2, 2012
Mohareb said:
I am Egyptian and I am still waiting for the next step after we have done the medical in January 2014,
السلام عليكم
how are you
iam egyptian and alo wait the next step
How can we communicate ؟

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
7/7/2014 Received on 25/7/2014
Passport Req..
26/8/2014 - Decision Made on 24/9/2014 Alhmdolelah
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Hello my dear friends ,
hope all of you doing well
i have received an email from abu dhabi visa office on August 5th , that email said there is a required document i have to submit and he gave me 30 days to send it
Unfortunately , the attachment of his request is not working and i am sure its uploaded by fault as its size 0 kb
i sent him a replay that i could n`t open it and please resend it that replay was on same day
till now no news it has been 12 working days with no any updates , even i tried to call them but only voice mail answered
Do you have any advice for me ?
thanks a lot
and god bless you

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
drbassem said:
Hello my dear friends ,
hope all of you doing well
i have received an email from abu dhabi visa office on August 5th , that email said there is a required document i have to submit and he gave me 30 days to send it
Unfortunately , the attachment of his request is not working and i am sure its uploaded by fault as its size 0 kb
i sent him a replay that i could n`t open it and please resend it that replay was on same day
till now no news it has been 12 working days with no any updates , even i tried to call them but only voice mail answered
Do you have any advice for me ?
thanks a lot
and god bless you
yes email them again.....on given Abu Dhabi immigration addresses ....it s a serious issue u have to resolve it before ur 30 days endz

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Zzzz said:
yes email them again.....on given Abu Dhabi immigration addresses ....it s a serious issue u have to resolve it before ur 30 days endz
Yes I have sent another email on August 12 , to remind them about their pdf which is not working properly
but nothing from them
i am not living in UAE so all i can only just send emails or call them although there is no customer service @ immigration section of the embassy

Thanks a lot
yours ,
Bassem

Zzzz

Star Member
Nov 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Feb, 2012
Nomination.....
23 Dec, 2012
AOR Received.
26 Feb, 2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
3rd july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd august 2014
LANDED..........
16 December 2014
drbassem said:
Yes I have sent another email on August 12 , to remind them about their pdf which is not working properly
but nothing from them
i am not living in UAE so all i can only just send emails or call them although there is no customer service @ immigration section of the embassy

Thanks a lot
yours ,
Bassem
which email address u sending mails? ...... cz whenever i send any concern or query to them i got reply in the very next day or two

drbassem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/6/2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
30/11/2013
AOR Received.
27/2/2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
1/6/2014
Med's Request
24/6/2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
21-9-2014
Zzzz said:
which email address u sending mails? ...... cz whenever i send any concern or query to them i got reply in the very next day or two
I sent to the sender ( ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca )
and Cc ( abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>, abdbi@international.gc.ca )
I think there is no mistake from me :)
thanks Zzzz