+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

flexsas

Oct 22, 2017
In PR application, there were two employment records for me. I uploaded all the documents. But for the employment record of X company, I upload the documents of Y company. And for employment record of Y company, I upload the documents of X company. I already passed the medical (Screen print below). Please advise what to do now?
They will understand no worries, if you want to fix that , you can send then case inquiry explaining what you did ,

May I ask which program you are applied for PNP paper based or express entry, as such ADR requirement is quite strange from their side.
why they asked for employment records , as you already sent it the the province before ?

Rajesh Sky

Dec 16, 2017
They will understand no worries, if you want to fix that , you can send then case inquiry explaining what you did ,

May I ask which program you are applied for PNP paper based or express entry, as such ADR requirement is quite strange from their side.
why they asked for employment records , as you already sent it the the province before ?
I got OINP PNP nomination (on line submission) under Express Entry.

Shantanu89

Nov 9, 2017
I too got ontarion nomination in september. And submitted my application in oct 2017.
Aor 12 oct
Medicals passed 21 nov
Bc status na
Visa office new delhi
Please share your timeline

Shantanu89

Nov 9, 2017
Our time line is somewhat similar. Stay connected. I believe we will get some update mid January.

And by end of February we would get a better picture on what is happening. Lets see!

Reactions: Jtahir

Rudz

Oct 17, 2017
Hi,
After your nomination did you apply for work permit? Or wait for your pr? And one more thing can you tell me that after nomination could you go with your spouse in Canada?
Hello Palashpal,
Nomination is for application for PR. It has nothing to do with work permit.
Yes, after nomination you can add your spouse and kids in your PR application and they also get PR along with you.

lykamarie

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
does anyone here experience at work change of ownership of the company?
im waiting of aor at the moment.
we have change employer recently. and i just approved my 2 yrs work permit last november. (under previous employer).
(question) do i need new permit under my present employer? dont know what to do. and im planning to apply for my daughter's student permit