+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

mamode

Dec 21, 2013
Got my AOR on 14, SEP. No email nor any message on MYCIC since then. It looks like I am in IP2 stage, but I have never been told to do the medical exam. Any experienced fella can tell me which stage I am in? Many thanks in advance.

Here is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi.mine is the same but how you know stage ip2.

popeye12

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
APPLIED ON OCT/13 AND RECEIVED AOR DEC/01.
Able to link my application on my first try.
Anyone know what is next step?

Raghav61

Nov 28, 2017
Hi everyone does anyone got AOR
Who applied between October 15 to 25
My application received on oct 19th
Waiting for Aor....

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello Guys,
PNP outland from UAE.
AOR 17 Sep
Medicals passed, IP1 to NA2 all happened on 13 OCT. Waiting for it to change to IP2 now.
Good luck to all!!
Hi,
After your nomination did you apply for work permit? Or wait for your pr? And one more thing can you tell me that after nomination could you go with your spouse in Canada?

Harrickwel

Dec 12, 2017
Hello, I am new to the group. Much appreciated if you can offer some help here.
This is my application timeline: Inland application.
Document Sent Oct 18th.
AOR Dec 12th. Linked application to my CIC account Dec 12th. Nothing special shown in the system.
What's the next step?
Could anyone let me know what these words mean (NA to IP1 to NA2, IP2, ADR, PCC, BG)?

shalu86

Feb 17, 2016
Thanks just sent my application on dec 1 hope I can get mine in January
Hello guys i am new in this group . I am bit confused why is everybody writing that they have to wait for AOR. Doesn’t AOR comes at the same time when we submit our PR file.

shalu86

Feb 17, 2016
Hello, I am new to the group. Much appreciated if you can offer some help here.
This is my application timeline: Inland application.
Document Sent Oct 18th.
AOR Dec 12th. Linked application to my CIC account Dec 12th. Nothing special shown in the system.
What's the next step?
Could anyone let me know what these words mean (NA to IP1 to NA2, IP2, ADR, PCC, BG)?
These are the status you can see online when you create gc key and link application online.
Bg- background status have different stages.
Not applicable1 - in progress 1- not applicable 2- in progress 2.

ADR- if additional document is required
PCC- police clearance certificate

After AOR the first thing that changed in my profile was medical status and later on background status.

Reactions: Harrickwel

Harrickwel

Dec 12, 2017
These are the status you can see online when you create gc key and link application online.
Bg- background status have different stages.
Not applicable1 - in progress 1- not applicable 2- in progress 2.

ADR- if additional document is required
PCC- police clearance certificate

After AOR the first thing that changed in my profile was medical status and later on background status.
Thank you!
Awesome

lakho84

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
waiting
Is anybody here waiting for MR since last 5-6 Month after FT?

Rajesh Sky

Dec 16, 2017
In PR application, there were two employment records for me. I uploaded all the documents. But for the employment record of X company, I upload the documents of Y company. And for employment record of Y company, I upload the documents of X company. I already passed the medical (Screen print below). Please advise what to do now?