+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - September - October 2017 Applicants>>>Lets Connect here

MingLong

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
does anyone know how long it takes to get the Amor after sending the documents to Sydney?
Planning to send mine next week.

Thanks

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
Got my AOR on 14, SEP. No email nor any message on MYCIC since then. It looks like I am in IP2 stage, but I have never been told to do the medical exam. Any experienced fella can tell me which stage I am in? Many thanks in advance.

Here is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Got my AOR on 14, SEP. No email nor any message on MYCIC since then. It looks like I am in IP2 stage, but I have never been told to do the medical exam. Any experienced fella can tell me which stage I am in? Many thanks in advance.

Here is my status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When did your bg status change? When you say you didn't get any messages, are you meaning a letter or the indication that show "Updated?"

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
When did your bg status change? When you say you didn't get any messages, are you meaning a letter or the indication that show "Updated?"
I did not pay attention when the status changed, I did not get any letter from CIC, did not get any email or message from CIC as well. What do you think?

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
I did not pay attention when the status changed, I did not get any letter from CIC, did not get any email or message from CIC as well. What do you think?
I think EE notification system is def unreliable and progress of application should be taken with a grain of salt.

Based on your bg status, you are indeed in IP2 though. What VO is your application at?

I got Sept 15 AOR but am still in IP1 since Oct 12. My VO is Ottawa.

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017
I think EE notification system is def unreliable and progress of application should be taken with a grain of salt.

Based on your bg status, you are indeed in IP2 though. What VO is your application at?

I am under paper based PNP PR

frankyang1105

Nov 26, 2017

What is VO? Are you in paper based or EE?

sanket94

Nov 7, 2017

Here is my status:

Hello,

I also have same status as you. I also didn't receive any message from CIC.

Did you get any update?