+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hy friend I got portal request yesterday and submitted . My son in india and got passport request can I wait for copr to send passport to New Delhi canada embassy or just send . In my pr portal it show reviews by ircc
please share your time line

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
I got an ADR today to provide the following and I will truly appreciate if you can guide me and clarify their requirements.

1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.
2. Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.
3. Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

I have a couple of questions on two of their requirements
For point 2, they have indicated "including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada "
Here what do they mean by the underline? I have never travelled to Canada and what kind of citizenship and resident document info they need.

For point 3, they said to provide PCC from UAE in bold letters.
Here they need PCC from UAE only or all the countries that I stayed for six months and over.

Thank you in advance
Regarding PCC same ADR I received and I would like to clear my opinion that only UAE PCC is required, bcz once to go GC KEY to upload PCC you can upload only on certificate ( need to mention issue, expiry date and certificate No and issued from ) so it is clear they required underline PCC like UAE, I hope this is clear

RobinHood101

Jan 3, 2020
MPNP Outland
AR : June 6, 2020
AOR : March 9, 2021
BIL : January 4, 2021
BIL Done : January 5, 2021
MR : October 8, 2021
Medicals Done: November 3, 2021
MP: November 15, 2021
Still waiting...

Reactions: Thisath

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Regarding PCC same ADR I received and I would like to clear my opinion that only UAE PCC is required, bcz once to go GC KEY to upload PCC you can upload only on certificate ( need to mention issue, expiry date and certificate No and issued from ) so it is clear they required underline PCC like UAE, I hope this is clear
You can scan multiple PCCs and save them as one PDF and upload

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
I got a ghost update today. What does that mean?
Please refer to my signature for complete timeline
My pal, that’s a good sign they are working on ur file … hope some goood news soon, what abt ecas status ?

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Like medical can’t we do the updated schedule A now …

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
My pal, that’s a good sign they are working on ur file … hope some goood news soon, what abt ecas status ?
My ECAS status has been changed from Application Received to In Process Yesterday.
Earlier in January it was changed from In Process to Application Received.

Reactions: Thisath