+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
HI, I need . some advice in my case.

AR July 4 2020. AOR jan 13 , 2021, Medical request and done in june 2021. after that still waiting . when i checked my status online its says eligibility has not started yet , criminality check has passed. security has not started yet. it says your application is in process. application status has changed to application received from in process in jan 2022. i am seeing almost this thing for everyone in this forum.

The advice i am looking for on my other application that is Bridge open work permit application.(BOWP)

Submitted my BOWP on august 2021 almost 110 days has left for my work expiry date on that date. and till today almost seven month have passed on submission date and still waiting for the decision. My health card and work permit has expired almost three and half months before.
When i talked to ircc customer care they said they are reviewing my BOWP application and will inform you when they make a decision .and when i checked online status it says they have not start reviewing your application.

Please advice on this and is there any one with the same BOWP Issue.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi
I received medical furtherance in Oct, 2021. Completed all the required tests and uploaded all the results ( Sputum, Biopsy, x-ray) in Jan 2022 (all negative reports). Two months have gone by still no update. Meanwhile I also received ADR asking for Employer confirmation letter, Salary certificate, Schedule A form). Updated the same in Feb, 2022. One month has also passed after updating ADR still no news. Can anybody guide what could be the reason of delay in medical result? Does it take that much time? Also Is getting ADR a good sign or there is something negative sign?

PNP paper based, , SINP outland, India
2 dependents
AOR & BIO- Jan 2021

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi friends! I received an ADR today with following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5569): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

Selection Criteria Form : Please provide your selection criteria form from the province of Saskatchewan.

I need your expert advise and help please as the time for submission is just 29 days. I already submitted my PCC earlier with my application is it really required again? My countries are Pakistan, Germany and Saudi Arabia (currently residing). I never stayed in UAE that should not be applicable to me. What is Selection Criteria Form from where can I get that. Is that my Nomination letter? Is there anyone here who received the similar ADR, how you have responded, as to arrange PCC from all these countries is very challenging within 29 days. Kindly help.
What is you update ircc under selection criteria form … nomination letter .?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have sent a request to SINP and waiting for their response, hopefully during this week should get some update. However as of todate my understanding is Nomination Letter. And if no response from SINP, I'll upload this.

Reactions: Thisath

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
I have sent a request to SINP and waiting for their response, hopefully during this week should get some update. However as of todate my understanding is Nomination Letter. And if no response from SINP, I'll upload this.
Once I contact them over the phone as well … they were very helpful and they gave me good support as well

Livia Forte

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi,

I got updates from my MP about my case.
They have our medicals, I have a confirmation they have received it since the day after the request, but never passed it.
However, Eligibility and Criminality are passed, Security hasn't started. Is there a way that I can ask them to have it passed or if they want a new one, to request it again?
I just want this to be over, our deadline says May 6, but I don't see this happening.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Can you share that contact# where you called SINP, Please!
This from my mobile pls double check … it’s +18336130485 … pls ready with ur nomination no’s , subject to SINP application

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Today received response from SINP on "Selection Criteria Form" its extension/revision of Nomination letter. They advised me to apply for the extension/revision , that I did already just now. It will take 10 days to get that. Hopefully I'll be able to submit on time Inshallah. I already got my PCC from KSA. But its validity is Only One month.

Reactions: Thisath

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi,

Sorry I gave up on IRCC a long time ago that's why I wasn't active here but here is my timeline so far just to help those who are stressed and anxious, You Are Not Alone. :) I have done everything in my power to expedite the process but failed every single time. I did try to at least get an actual update instead of them telling me "we are working on your file". I sent multiple inquiries, called them and spoke to them numerous times and even asked the MLA to help me out but the only answer I received was "We are working on your application" and blah blah blah. Never received any response to GCMC notes that I sent in Oct 2021... I kept following up until Feb 2022
Sharing my timeline to let others know you are not the only one, so I hope you don't stress about it too much. I hope and pray each one of you receive your PR SUPER SOOOON. DRINK LOTS OF WATER EVERYONE :)

Applied through AINP
No Dependents
Application Received July 16, 2020
AOR January 21, 2021
Medical Request - not received
Biometrics Request - not received
Application 97% complete
22 days left

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Today received response from SINP on "Selection Criteria Form" its extension/revision of Nomination letter. They advised me to apply for the extension/revision , that I did already just now. It will take 10 days to get that. Hopefully I'll be able to submit on time Inshallah. I already got my PCC from KSA. But its validity is Only One month.
I have few questions from you
#1. What is your NOC
#2. When apply for nomination extensions, what do we need to be provide from our end ?
#3. Is it a chargeable
#4. I still doubtful that selection criteria vs nomination extension letter

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have few questions from you
#1. What is your NOC
#2. When apply for nomination extensions, what do we need to be provide from our end ?
#3. Is it a chargeable
#4. I still doubtful that selection criteria vs nomination extension letter
#1. My NOC : 6221
#2. For Extension, in my case the required document is mainly the request letter from IRCC i.e. my ADR. In some cases if the Nomination expired before your PR application submission ,then there are some more requirements mentioned on SINP portal.
#3. No its free, you can apply from your SINP OASIS account.
#4. I have received formal e-mail response from SINP, stating that Selection Criteria Form is the Nomination Letter, and they have advised me to apply for Extension. So that's my reference for IRCC.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
#1. My NOC : 6221
#2. For Extension, in my case the required document is mainly the request letter from IRCC i.e. my ADR. In some cases if the Nomination expired before your PR application submission ,then there are some more requirements mentioned on SINP portal.
#3. No its free, you can apply from your SINP OASIS account.
#4. I have received formal e-mail response from SINP, stating that Selection Criteria Form is the Nomination Letter, and they have advised me to apply for Extension. So that's my reference for IRCC.
One last question… It had expired the nomination when u launch ircc pr application,
If no what is the reason ircc asked for extension according to u ?