+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Correct! If you haven't traveled to these countries since you submitted the PCC there is no reason to be concerned. You can re-submit them with an LOE explaining that you haven't visited these countries since you lodged your application. Correct again, better to send an updated PCC for current country of residence (if outside Canada).
Hi, Please advise can we send all the required documents in response to ADR in two emails? Or it must be in a single Email. As I'm facing problem in Size of the files. This must be below 5 MB. For mycase it exceeds than 5 MB.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi, Please advise can we send all the required documents in response to ADR in two emails? Or it must be in a single Email. As I'm facing problem in Size of the files. This must be below 5 MB. For mycase it exceeds than 5 MB.
Hi Babshah,
ADRs are submitted via GC Key. If you log on to GC Key, you will see

"Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. View submitted application or upload documents"

When you click on "view submitted application or upload documents", a page with a heading

Documents submitted by the client.
Below it you will see a list of slots for documents that IRCC requested (Under Details). Whatever, IRCC ask for, they provide a slot for that document to be uploaded. Even for dependants, they provide a slot for each document they need.
You can scan your PCCs as one PDF document then attach as one document and if the file size is too big, you can google on how to scan and compress and documents.

However, I came across a situation where IRCC asked for a document but no slot was provided. I still uploaded the documents on GC Key and again uploaded them via Webform.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

ABLB2020

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
The fact that they havent said anything about your Medicals might be a good sign. The fact that they requested ADR might be a good sign. PNP paper based applications take long and just to be sure that an applicant is still eligible - just in case one's situation has changed since they first applied - IRCC will send ADRs. Its nothing negative. I had lost my job in 2020 when I lodged my PR application and I explained this to IRCC. Naturally, they would need to know what my current situation is, hence they requested ADRs with reference to my job situation.
How much time does it take for medical to get updated incase of medical furtherance. It is already more than 2 months.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Babshah,
ADRs are submitted via GC Key. If you log on to GC Key, you will see

"Application status and messages
Check the status, review the details and read messages for your application. View submitted application or upload documents"

When you click on "view submitted application or upload documents", a page with a heading

Documents submitted by the client. Below it you will see a list of slots for documents that IRCC requested (Under Details). Whatever, IRCC ask for, they provide a slot for that document to be uploaded. Even for dependants, they provide a slot for each document they need.
You can scan your PCCs as one PDF document then attach as one document and if the file size is too big, you can google on how to scan and compress and documents.

However, I came across a situation where IRCC asked for a document but no slot was provided. I still uploaded the documents on GC Key and again uploaded them via Webform.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Yes that’s correct and I have the slots for these docs for uploading, but at the same time it’s clearly mentioned to send them via mentioned email address. And there the limit is 5MB.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Yes that’s correct and I have the slots for these docs for uploading, but at the same time it’s clearly mentioned to send them via mentioned email address. And there the limit is 5MB.
Ok, if they have provided an email address, you can send more than one email with the attachments because of the size and explain that you had to do this because one email could not accept the large MB.
I am surprised though that they asked you to submit via email. Normally to submit documents to IRCC, the option is via GC Key or Webform.

SQT@2015

Nov 6, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-April-2020
No, it was well in time. Not sure what is logic behind to have an extension/revision. But since SINP responded on the request for "Selection Criteria Form" stating as its a "Nomination letter extension/revision", therefore I have to get that and use their response as my reference.
However, I'm still concerned about the PCC, whether should I apply for the PCC from the countries where I lived 6 months or more, Or not? as this is how they mentioned in the letter:
"Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE. "
I already have received the PCC from Saudi Arabia where I'm residing. As UAE not possible since I never lived there just visited for few days only, that I can explain in LoE. But I'm worried about arranging the PCC from Germany & Pakistan as these are the other countries where my stay was more than 6 months. Now remaining time is just 17 days more and its not easy to get them ready. Please advise what do you think should I do.
Yes brother you have to get PCC from countries if ur stay over 6 months can u text me on my email. Sqbeng@gmail.com I am also facing same issue

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys- I have changed my company and resubmitted the New Nomination letter from SINP to CEC PNP portal.
I did not hear from them yet it is 3 weeks already.
Wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to re-open my application since it was frozen for 3-4 months.
Thanks a lot for any information

Amandeep88

Apr 3, 2022
Any one plz tell me I applied pr files under pnp on 26 june 2019 i gave biometrics & my application was received . Then 22 july 2019 i got Correspondence acknowledging reciept and started my file processing . December 19 2019 i gor pre arrival services . After that still i did not get any update. When i opened my gc key account The bar show your application taking us longer than usual to process . And my Background check also in not applicable what the meaning of that what should i do any one tell me

Amandeep88

Apr 3, 2022
Any one plz tell me I applied pr files under pnp on 26 june 2019 i gave biometrics & my application was received . Then 22 july 2019 i got Correspondence acknowledging reciept and started my file processing . December 19 2019 i gor pre arrival services . After that still i did not get any update. When i opened my gc key account The bar show your application taking us longer than usual to process . And my Background check also in not applicable what the meaning of that what should i do any one tell me

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ok, if they have provided an email address, you can send more than one email with the attachments because of the size and explain that you had to do this because one email could not accept the large MB.
I am surprised though that they asked you to submit via email. Normally to submit documents to IRCC, the option is via GC Key or Webform.
Finally I submitted the response to my ADR. I sent the documents in three emails, as it was clearly stated that if the limit exceeds 5MB in a single email, they can accept the multiple emails containing the documents.Also I have uploaded the docs in GCKey where the slots were available.

Reactions: MsAniger

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes brother you have to get PCC from countries if ur stay over 6 months can u text me on my email. Sqbeng@gmail.com I am also facing same issue
Hi Brother! Let me tell you what I submitted per my understanding,
PCC only for KSA as UAE is not applicable to me.
For other countries where I stayed 6 months or more, I submitted the same PCC that was submitted already with my Application, with an explanation because I never travel for 6 months or more in these countries since I lodged my Application.
For Selection criteria form from province , I have submitted my correspondence with SINP where they advised that this form is the extension of my Nomination letter, that I already received and submitted.
Schedule A & Travel history was the easiest part and submitted.
Now let’s see how the IRCC will perceive my response. Hope it should be acceptable Inshallah.
It’s all about the luck as it plays vital role here..

Reactions: SQT@2015

Amandeep88

Apr 3, 2022

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Finally I submitted the response to my ADR. I sent the documents in three emails, as it was clearly stated that if the limit exceeds 5MB in a single email, they can accept the multiple emails containing the documents.Also I have uploaded the docs in GCKey where the slots were available.
Yay! Yay!

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Normally a delay would be if there is an issue with the forms you filled in, or when you havent submitted the required documents example, PCC, medicals e.t.c. Have you tried contacting them. An AOR JUL 2019, that means, todate April 2022, your application has been in process for 32 months.