+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

tonglijian

Apr 11, 2020
But if I understand you well, what you have shared is pre-nomination where BCPNP does its due diligence to ensure that there is no mis-presentation. I am aware of that. However, post-nomination is different, nominees are allowed to change jobs as long as they notify BCPNP and so long as the new employer fills and signs in the necessary forms confirming that they are supporting the applicant in the PR process, that the job is indeterminate and full time.
But I would like to imagine that BCPNP is going to be more understanding citing the various PR programs that have been released. However, I cant emphasize enough, communication with the authorities is very important.
No, the other case and I are both in the federal trial stage, not the provincial nomination review stage. The requirement of bcpnp is to notify them if you lose your job. bcpnp will give you a grace period, allowing you to find work in the same noc category again. But in practice, the federal audit may not re-examine your job category, only whether you still work for the original employer.

tonglijian

Apr 11, 2020
That's a difficult question to answer but based on what BCPNP and IRCC informed me, the PR process still continues as the applicant searches for another job. However, if the nomination is employer restricted and the applicant is terminated with cause, IRCC conducts its investigation which affects the PR process. On the contrary, if the applicant was terminated without cause, the PR process continues. Also take note this was last year and with the Pandemic, there was a level of flexibility from both authorities. Back to what I said earlier, communication. You just may never know what their reaction will be. When I contacted BCPNP to explain my situation, they were surprisingly very understanding.
I get your question, what happens in that window between unemployment/self employment and completion of the PR process. How about shooting BCPNP an email with a hypothetical question, on what happens if an applicant voluntarily leaves their job due to ????
During the grace period, your new job must meet the requirements of the provincial nomination, the new employer company must meet the requirements, you must be the same noc, your job must be full-time, and meet the salary level requirements
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/COVID-19-Updates

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
During the grace period, your new job must meet the requirements of the provincial nomination, the new employer company must meet the requirements, you must be the same noc, your job must be full-time, and meet the salary level requirements
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/B-C-Provincial-Nominee-Program/COVID-19-Updates
yes these are the official rules.
But here is full of people that manteined the nomination even with a different situation.
I'm not saying that you can always avoid those rules, but only that there's a margin.

Like the other user said, BCPNP often "understand" the situation and is willing to change something if necessary.
It's not always the case obviously, but it's possibile.

Last edited:

tonglijian

Apr 11, 2020
But here is full of people that manteined the nomination even with a different situation.
I'm not saying that you can always avoid those rules, but only that there's a margin.

Like the other user said, BCPNP often "understand" the situation and is willing to change something if necessary.
Maybe, but who would dare to take this risk? And I went through the telephone inspection of bcpnp in the federal phase. At present, my status is similar to yours. Two months after the ADR was submitted, it still shows: Your file has been uploaded. No one went to open the review.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys I received my copr in June 25,2021.
However, I an still waiting for my pr card. anybody else in the same situation??

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
I called ircc today.. They said that 'Since I have a valid biometrics' the criminal check was completely.. but I continue waiting for my AOR...

Inland Single application - NSPNP
AR - Dec/01/2020
Upfront-Medical Upload - Jan/30/2021
Temp File Number - Apr/22/2021

Esumalinog

Nov 21, 2018
Hi guys! I Need your advice!

I got an update today that I need to submit updated forms. One of it is Schedule A where you'll nees to inform them with your work history. I was on maternity leave until June 2021. And ita been almost 3months since and Im still not working. Will this affect our application?
I was thinking of finding a work before I'll send the forms. They want it by September 01, 2021.

Thank you!

AR JUNE 2020
AOR JANUARY 2021
BIOMETRICS JANUARY 2021
MR AUGUST 24 2021
ADR AUGUST 24 2021

Livia Forte

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Any updates? I got PAL 2 months ago and nothing else. Biometrics, Medical, all requests passed and ECA doesn’t even updated my medicals…

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I know that. But as previously shared, BCPNP have been lenient with me and I attribute this to the Pandemic. They will obviously not publicly announce their leniency, I happened to be in contact with one of the agents and through back and forth emails and I explaining my situation, she/BCPNP offered me flexible requirements.

Reactions: tonglijian

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi guys! I Need your advice!

I got an update today that I need to submit updated forms. One of it is Schedule A where you'll nees to inform them with your work history. I was on maternity leave until June 2021. And ita been almost 3months since and Im still not working. Will this affect our application?
I was thinking of finding a work before I'll send the forms. They want it by September 01, 2021.

Thank you!

AR JUNE 2020
AOR JANUARY 2021
BIOMETRICS JANUARY 2021
MR AUGUST 24 2021
ADR AUGUST 24 2021
Congratulations! But does that mean you are no longer employed by the employer who supported your application (who filled and signed the job form). If not, did you notify the PNP office which nominated you, that your employment situation changed. As far as I know for BCPNP, nominees are required to inform their Provincial office of any changes in employment and in turn they directly notify IRCC. I don't know about other PNP programs for other provinces. I doubt this will affect your PR application, but back to my question, did you notify the PNP office that you were no longer working for the employer who is on your PNP certificate.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020

From my personal experience, I have witnessed BCPNP's flexibility and I attribute it to God's intervention and the Pandemic. And in case you were quoting me, I did not say that BCPNP often understand, I have said that their flexibility has been attributed to the Pandemic.

Last edited:

Yommex

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-05-2020
Doc's Request.
04-06-2020
Nomination.....
25-06-2020
AOR Received.
24-06-2021
Med's Done....
25-05-2021
Hello my fellow colleagues in the forum, I do need an advise from you.
How does a biometric enrollment letter looks like and has anyone the biometric upfront, IRCC could not locate my previous Biometric dome while I came in as a student, so I have to do another with my family.
I need to do another in the UK