+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
I submitted my paper based file in april and I forget to attach first page of checklist ...there is 4 page of checklist but missed forst one on which they just write instruction.....there is any problem please tell what i do
Hopefully there shouldn't be any problem

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
In any case at this point I think it's too late for me.

I already wrote my story here a couple of times, but long story short i'll have to leave my job soon. I have a pnp under the tech pilot and a closed work permit for that company.
So in the moment I'll leave the job they'll drop my pr application.
I know that I can try to find another job but I already started to send my resume around one month ago and nobody wants to sponsor someone in this moment and the irony is that I already know a couple of companies that are willing to hire me if I didn't have the sponsor problem.

And if this is not enough I even have an agency that I founded the last year that is doing very well.

The aor is taking forever, there's no way a this point that i'll have the copr before I leave my job.
So I'll lose an agency that is regularly making money, job offers from different companies and an entire private life here just because the paper application process is taking forever and by their rule they have to drop everything just because I can't work anymore in the first company I was hired at the beginning.

I love Canada but this stuff really doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Jolybeam

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Same here...September applicants are still waiting for AOR
My AR is September 11, 2020, AOR is February 15, 2021, Outlander

Reactions: Jolybeam

Jolybeam

Apr 3, 2021
Hi guys please email the office so we can have a case to apply for the new program. Also emphasize on the English test. It would be helpful if u emphasize on creating a path for people who are still waiting for aor. And the change requirement for the English test due to fact that all province have different requirements

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys please email the office so we can have a case to apply for the new program. Also emphasize on the English test. It would be helpful if u emphasize on creating a path for people who are still waiting for aor. And the change requirement for the English test due to fact that all province have different requirements
It’s really important to write email on issuing AOR to applicants who are still waiting like from august , September etc ... we being waiting from 8 months it’s impossible to start with new policy and start over we... we need our AOR and processing to be begin
I hope after we get our AOR over Dm timeline will be reduced to 1 to 2 months bcoz everyone is suffering a lot

Reactions: soccer_007

Aswer

Jan 10, 2019
There is another point. pnp paper based process time is very long (15-19 month). corona disease is most of the places and sudden lockdown. so there is a risk. pnp paper base people can loss job and if the pnp certificate is restricted to current job, then there is an issue. so it is a great chance for pnp paper base inland people if they can resubmit pnp paper application online and if their application process within 6 months. you know waiting 19 month is a job loss risk corona time.

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
I really do not know. May be you have to call them. But we can request them to grant us to resubmit our paper based application online. You can see it takes around 15 months to process paper based application. But what happen if we loss our job because of corona. So waiting 15 months is a risk. I think if we all write and request them to grant us to RESUBMIT our paper based pnp application online, then processing time could reduce to 6 months. We all request. May be they will allow us.
I think you severely overestimate how much faster this new process would be (if at all).

EE is "quicker" because you need to have met certain requirements to even be invited. It's then processed quicker as the entire application process is done electronically from the beginning, the information can then be presented more efficiently on the processing agents side. The requirements are tighter, so there's less variation in the information they're reviewing.

Compared with the paper PNP process, where you would have completed a form, printed it out, then mailed it to the office in Sydney who then either scan each paper into their system or prepare individual packets for each application.

The only step being skipped here is the you printing it out and mailing it part - the rest of it remains the same.

PNP applications naturally have a lot more to verify and simply put there are far more points where the information is pending 3rd parties e.g. verifying your PNP certificate is real and still valid, verifying current employment, past employment, etc. All of the information is also on paper, so it's harder to verify. Not to mention agents are also verifying for every province, not just yours. Even if the application was submitted electronically, the agent is still scrolling through your scanned application packet looking for information they need.

I totally understand your frustration because I'm in the same boat, our lives are essentially on hold until we receive CoPR. It's frustrating to see new CEC draws inviting all applicants when we could have applied for that but figured we were OK with our already submitted paper application. It's frustrating to see new programmes be announced while there's still a backlog of hundreds of thousands of applications waiting to even start to be processed. All of this is frustrating, but requesting to scan your application in electronically is just going to put you to the back of an already very long queue.

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
Timeline:
Inland applicant

AR : 14 Aug 2020
AOR : 26 Feb 2021
Biometric : 28 Feb 2021
MR : 4 March 2021
MP : 30 March 2021

Nothing updated after that.
what should I expect next and how long it will take.

Thankyou

Ridit

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hi all
My timeline BCPNP with 3 dependents
Inland
AR-12 Aug 2020
AOR-23 Mar 2021
BIL-23 Mar 2021
MR-24 Mar 2021
MP-15 April 2021
What’s next now.....

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Next is eligibility pass. It seemed to be pending in 2021. Not much progress. Some are transferred to local office because of eligibility. By the way, these days, some receive PAL recently. You will have a good news if file is not transferred.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
If the applicant does not receive MR yet, I recommend to do upfront medical after eligibility pass!!!

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
It’s really important to write email on issuing AOR to applicants who are still waiting like from august , September etc ... we being waiting from 8 months it’s impossible to start with new policy and start over we... we need our AOR and processing to be begin
I hope after we get our AOR over Dm timeline will be reduced to 1 to 2 months bcoz everyone is suffering a lot
Hi @Journey to Pr DId you receive your AOR? When was your AR?

Reactions: Nagasridhar