+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

Mini Singh

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi Guys ,
My Timeline :
2020-July 10 : AR
2021-Jan 18 : AOR
2021-Jan -18 : BR
2021-Jan -21 : Bio Done
2021-April 03 : ECAS to Application received ( Etobicoke office )
No MR YET

Also , in background check : it says : we are processing your background check . we will send you a message if we need more info. does that means that started my background check ? or not ?

Reactions: Bobby0723

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
hi folks I have received the BR as well , what should I do pls advice... is it chargeable

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
No I recieved Temporary number in Jan they said they have recieved it .
Than I have no idea why it takes so long, the only hope is that they want to save time and process all application in 10-12 months so they are not issuing AOR but later AOR MR and DM will be issued pretty much in same time.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Just received email from IRCC, does someone knows something about this??? What is processing time??

Temporary foreign workers have played a critical role in Canada throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. They are helping support Canada’s well-being and our economic recovery.
We want to share some important news with you. On May 6, 2021, we are launching a new one-time, temporary pathway for eligible workers to become permanent residents. It’s called the Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway.
You may qualify if you have experience in the health care sector, or in a select number of other essential occupations. Get more information about the new pathway, including eligible occupations and other requirements.
You can apply as of May 6, 2021. To qualify, you must submit your application before November 5, 2021, or the maximum numbers of applications is received, whichever comes first. We will accept up to
  • 20,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in health care
  • 30,000 applications for temporary foreign workers in selected essential occupations
  • 40,000 applications for international students who graduated from a Canadian institution
To support Francophone immigration outside Quebec, there is no maximum number of applications for French-speaking or bilingual candidates. If you speak French or are bilingual, we encourage you to apply. You’ll be making an impact to the vitality of Francophone minority communities in Canada.
We are not yet accepting applications. If you qualify, you should start preparing now, including scheduling a language test. You will receive more information about the program and how to apply once the new Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway opens.

Reactions: OGGOLDEN and RoTaBl