+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

RoTaBl

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
How many days it will take after Temp file number to permanent file number?

My AR 27 Augs 2020

Temp file No. received in second week of March 2021

waiting for Permanent file number
My AR was Aug 25.
I got the temp file number in the second week of February, No AOR yet.
Let's see if I will get the AOR before mid April.

gusto

Jan 18, 2021
Please I sent the outstanding document CIC requested for on Friday through web form. Today, I am getting the same request again. Is there something I am not getting right? The request is on my previous travel info.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
So I when I used to call cic before I had to give them my temporary file number but today she had it already on file and she said it starts with EP I don’t know might be I tried to called often that’s why they Right it down
She said it went through the system
Any suggestions??

TheShinigami

Feb 19, 2021
I just called IRCC in the morning and they gave me my “Application number” which starts with E
I don’t know if that’s my Temporary file number but she told me that when I will receive my AOR it will be the same number without E and I will be able to link my application online after that. As per my application status right now, she told me they can only confirm my application was received at Sydney on November 13. But I sent my file on Aug 25. Any suggestions what this means ?

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I just called IRCC in the morning and they gave me my “Application number” which starts with E
I don’t know if that’s my Temporary file number but she told me that when I will receive my AOR it will be the same number without E and I will be able to link my application online after that. As per my application status right now, she told me they can only confirm my application was received at Sydney on November 13. But I sent my file on Aug 25. Any suggestions what this means ?
Did she said it starts with XEP

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
So I when I used to call cic before I had to give them my temporary file number but today she had it already on file and she said it starts with EP I don’t know might be I tried to called often that’s why they Right it down
She said it went through the system
Any suggestions??
So your prayers are successful now. If she said it starts with EP there you go it is permanent fipe number and AOR is coming today or tomorrow. Have you checked on ECAs? If agent told it starts with EP it’s permanent number now .