+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Wow, I got a cousin that is inland like me his AR receive on December 8 I think and they get AOR this March
I don't think this is the same situation as everyone else in this group. If it was an EE or family class paper application, then that might make sense. But a PNP paper app sent to Sydney NS would not have been processed this quick at all, it just doesn't make sense. There are countless people in this forum and in others who are only receiving AoR now in March when their application was sent in August last year.

rosewood2020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2020
I don't think this is the same situation as everyone else in this group. If it was an EE or family class paper application, then that might make sense. But a PNP paper app sent to Sydney NS would not have been processed this quick at all, it just doesn't make sense. There are countless people in this forum and in others who are only receiving AoR now in March when their application was sent in August last year.
yes it may not be the paper-based application like us
too many types of class ppl may not know it well

Reactions: Charley876