+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Did anyone apply for PGWP extension under new public policy?

I have employer restricted PNP nomination, i am not sure if i can apply for PGWP extension under this policy because it asks in the application form “Have you been issued a certificate under the Provincial Nominee Program?”

Does anyone know?

gurpreet1329

Dec 15, 2018
hi i applied on Aug 4 but didn’t receive any update i call them but they didn’t gave me any temporary Aor do i have to ask for it

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Did anyone apply for PGWP extension under new public policy?

I have employer restricted PNP nomination, i am not sure if i can apply for PGWP extension under this policy because it asks in the application form “Have you been issued a certificate under the Provincial Nominee Program?”

Does anyone know?
Hey, i apllied for extension with restricted PNP nomination ...approved in 10 days..u should be good as long as you meet all the requirements..also don't forget to include the letter under client information stating that you are applying under public poicy

Reactions: dkincanada

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hey, i apllied for extension with restricted PNP nomination ...approved in 10 days..u should be good as long as you meet all the requirements..also don't forget to include the letter under client information stating that you are applying under public poicy
My work pgwp expires in Jan 2022, I was pnp nominated in Oct 2020, restricted to an employer, do I need to extend my pgwp

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Thanks boss,

Could you please answer the following questions as well:

1.) Did you answer yes to the question “have you been you been issued a certificate under the Provincial Nominee?”

2.) Did you enter your employer and job offer details? This seems optional.... for open work permit

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks boss,

Could you please answer the following questions as well:

1.) Did you answer yes to the question “have you been you been issued a certificate under the Provincial Nominee?”

2.) Did you enter your employer and job offer details? This seems optional.... for open work permit
1.) Yes, because should never lie on your application form

2.) This is only for people with LMIA not for Provincial Nominee

Reactions: dkincanada

Ha97

Jun 10, 2018
My work pgwp expires in Jan 2022, I was pnp nominated in Oct 2020, restricted to an employer, do I need to extend my pgwp
Hey , you cannot apply for PGWP extension under this policy because its only for applicant whoes pgwp is expiring on or before 31st October 2021, but this might change on a later date, but you can apply for BOWP once your receive ur AOR ( File #) for PR Application

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Still no PAL means eligibility is in progress. First let it to be finished before waiting for DM.
I have no idea what’s after medical..... as far I hear PAL means pre arrival something and being inland I dnt know we need something like arrival notifications...

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I have no idea what’s after medical..... as far I hear PAL means pre arrival something and being inland I dnt know we need something like arrival notifications...
It depends some applicants do receive PAL some not.

Did you talk to CIC that which part they are processing now?