+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
OINP international student stream
AR 30 July 2020
AOR 9 Feb 2021
Took more than 6 months for my AOR
Is it true that International student stream process is faster after Aor? Sometimes I feel it could be true as we already lived, worked and studied here in Canada, so background and medical check are pretty fast.

chauhoang97

Jan 31, 2021
Is it true that International student stream process is faster after Aor? Sometimes I feel it could be true as we already lived, worked and studied here in Canada, so background and medical check are pretty fast.
hope so, 15-19 months of waiting is so long :D

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Latest draw for express entry was 75 and some of us are still waiting for AOR from 7 months. I think it’s good idea to create your profile in express entry as there will be another draw with low scores . Good to keep another profile active while waiting for paper based application.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Do you think so?? Do you have any friends who applied under student stream?

deeppanchal

Dec 25, 2020
My paper based PR application delivered on 8th January but till yet didn’t receive any updates. Not even application received. And tried linking application using UCI number but it’s not finding it. Any buddy has any knowledge about that ?

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
My paper based PR application delivered on 8th January but till yet didn’t receive any updates. Not even application received. And tried linking application using UCI number but it’s not finding it. Any buddy has any knowledge about that ?
You can’t link application without AOR . AOR means that cic received and started to look at your application. You will receive it around June-July.
For now you can only use tracking number to see if your application was delivered.
I sent my application on Sep17 still no answer from cic

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
8th Jan of 2021? ...currently it is taking 6-7 moths to receive AOR , peeps who applied in July/August are getting their AOR now, we have to hope for the best and just keep waiting, unless u get AOR u cannot link file online

Reactions: deeppanchal

deeppanchal

Dec 25, 2020
You can’t link application without AOR . AOR means that cic received and started to look at your application. You will receive it around June-July.
For now you can only use tracking number to see if your application was delivered.
I sent my application on Sep17 still no answer from cic
But my PNP documents will get expired on May, if I don’t receive any official updates cic by end of May I can’t renew it, in case my documents has any mistakes and I have to resubmit to ircc and I can’t resubmit expired PNP certificates.

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
Would you care to kindly share the link. I had already checked prior to sending you that earlier message and did not find anything. I do know that last year because of Covid, priority was being given to Inland Express Entry applicants but later IRCC opened it up to outland as well.
I think it is just based on assumptions I did not find any information that cic does inland application first

deeppanchal

Dec 25, 2020
8th Jan of 2021? ...currently it is taking 6-7 moths to receive AOR , peeps who applied in July/August are getting their AOR now, we have to hope for the best and just keep waiting, unless u get AOR u cannot link file online
so after my package gets delivered, and canada post shows it’s delivered, its AOR I should expect?so what is AR? I didn’t get AR (Application Received) from IRCC.

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
But my PNP documents will get expired on May, if I don’t receive any official updates cic by end of May I can’t renew it, in case my documents has any mistakes and I have to resubmit to ircc and I can’t resubmit expired PNP certificates.
as long as u submitted application before PNP nomination expires u r fine.. u can also call ur PNP office and ask to renew ur nomination if it is expiring...

MikeSitkar

Aug 13, 2020
You do not have to resubmit anything, if IRCC received your application before Your Nomination expired you are fine .

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
so after my package gets delivered, and canada post shows it’s delivered, its AOR I should expect?so what is AR? I didn’t get AR (Application Received) from IRCC.
yes AR is when it is delivered
AOR is after they open ur package and check for completeness , they send u official email saying ur application received with file number, that is taking 6 months now on an average