+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi folks!
I think most of us in this forum are aware of the fact that At the moment IRCC is prioritizing the applications/applicants which have “No Travel Restrictions” means ‘ONLY INLAND’. All the Outland applicants like mine should expect delays in their relevant stages of Applications. Therefore I would request while mentioning your timeline/ any status update Kindly mention ‘Inland’ or ‘Out land’ And also if it’s ‘Paper Based’ or ‘Express Entry’ in order to get better understanding about expected time lines for our application process. In my case it’s

SINP - Paper Based- Outland
AR - July 10, 2020
AOR - January 18, 2020
BIL - Not Required ( already valid )
Estimated time bar- 36% but now disappeared
Status - In process Background check & Eligibility.

I appreciate if all of us can mention their time lines with above mentioned data, this will help all of us to get better overview about the process status. Thanks and I wish all the best and rapid success in Immigrating to Canada .
how u get AOR by email or how?

I also like u outland 28 Aug AR waiting for AOR

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi folks!
I think most of us in this forum are aware of the fact that At the moment IRCC is prioritizing the applications/applicants which have “No Travel Restrictions” means ‘ONLY INLAND’. All the Outland applicants like mine should expect delays in their relevant stages of Applications. Therefore I would request while mentioning your timeline/ any status update Kindly mention ‘Inland’ or ‘Out land’ And also if it’s ‘Paper Based’ or ‘Express Entry’ in order to get better understanding about expected time lines for our application process. In my case it’s

SINP - Paper Based- Outland
AR - July 10, 2020
AOR - January 18, 2020
BIL - Not Required ( already valid )
Estimated time bar- 36% but now disappeared
Status - In process Background check & Eligibility.

I appreciate if all of us can mention their time lines with above mentioned data, this will help all of us to get better overview about the process status. Thanks and I wish all the best and rapid success in Immigrating to Canada .
Hi, as far as I know this particular forum is for PNP Paper Based applications. When you say IRCC is prioritizing inland applications first, is this based on assumptions because of the current travel restrictions or did IRCC announce it.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, as far as I know this particular forum is for PNP Paper Based applications. When you say IRCC is prioritizing inland applications first, is this based on assumptions because of the current travel restrictions or did IRCC announce it.
It’s mentioned on their website.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Would you care to kindly share the link. I had already checked prior to sending you that earlier message and did not find anything. I do know that last year because of Covid, priority was being given to Inland Express Entry applicants but later IRCC opened it up to outland as well.

raj_rabari

Jan 19, 2021
Hi Community,
My AR is 28th July 2020. I got the AOR on 5th Feb 2021. I do not have GC account. My Representative (Lawyer) is handling my application.
is it mandatory to link paper application to online account ?
My Representative (Lawyer) can link the application to online account if they have ?
If i will create a account for me then in that case i think My Representative (Lawyer) will lost the access of my application. Please suggest your thought on this matter. How i can handle this situation.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Community,
My AR is 28th July 2020. I got the AOR on 5th Feb 2021. I do not have GC account. My Representative (Lawyer) is handling my application.
is it mandatory to link paper application to online account ?
My Representative (Lawyer) can link the application to online account if they have ?
If i will create a account for me then in that case i think My Representative (Lawyer) will lost the access of my application. Please suggest your thought on this matter. How i can handle this situation.
If you have representative on your application you can’t link application. Your lawyer can only do that . You can still check application on Ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null . If you want to link your application you have to remove your representative on your application. It’s not mandatory to link but it’s godd if you link as you can see all communication from cic .

Reactions: raj_rabari

tonyvu197

Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone,

My OINP certificate expires today and I haven't recieved AOR yet. Should I email OINP to extend my certificate? They did say on their website that they will extend certificate if IRCC return application because of incomplete or delay in getting documentation.

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

My OINP certificate expires today and I haven't recieved AOR yet. Should I email OINP to extend my certificate? They did say on their website that they will extend certificate if IRCC return application because of incomplete or delay in getting documentation.
You do not need to extend your nomination certificate as long as you applied for PR before the expiry date. Mine expires in March and I may be receiving AOR in April, my AR was Oct 14th 2020.

Reactions: tonyvu197

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Exactly , most of the members said that its taking like 2 years for the whole process . I know some cases where they get the Visa stamped in like 8 months from AR.

If anybody can give a feedback on this
Yes I heard about cases like that but they were mostly Post graduate students who got a nomination in the province. As any one else heard about related cases? Who got their Pr in 8 to 9 months after AR.

THC

Feb 13, 2021
Hello fellow applicants!
I’m glad to be able to share my timeline here after the long wait.

AINP inland
AR July 15,2020
AOR Feb 12,2021

Seems like it takes longer to get AoR in Alberta. Hang in there all PR applicants who are patiently waiting for AoR.