+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I applied for PR by paper application and getting BCPNP. My AR was Aug 17, 2020 and I have worked at this job for more than a year now. I wanted to know if it will be fine if I plan to leave this job before I get my PR ? Do I have to keep this job or similar job until I get my PR ?

Dear ,

My opinion is different....

read your nomination letter....if you applied for PNP then you not need to inform them about job change or if you inform then also no problem....because read your nomination letter at the end they may have written in which circumstances you have to inform them.....about job change...
it effect only when you are on work permit and going there with job offer.

I already asked and got reply too....and they will consider your points on base of past experience....not points for future.....

so write with web form and ask them to to the point...as per my view you can change job if you ar not on work permit.....

Reactions: abhishekmahajan19

Pankhudi24

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
When is your AR?
I saw a post someone whose AR is July 20th got temp file number so I guess you can call and get if your date is close to that.
My AR is JULY 30th. I am awaiting for my AOR. Dont really know how long the process will take to get PR?

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
OINP nomination : June 17, 2020
AR: August 11, 2020
AOR: waiting

I called CIC last Thursday, but temp file number wasn't provided as my application is not on the system yet.
will call them again early next month.
Mine is 10th August. Please share if you get any update in the future.

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Sure. We can keep each other posted if something comes up.
Hi I just got reply from ircc agent after filling web form

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received...

but no file number? What is temporary file number and how does it help before AOR.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi I just got reply from ircc agent after filling web form

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your application and it will be processed according to the date it was received...

but no file number? What is temporary file number and how does it help before AOR.
Temp file number just has X in front of the actual file number, for example, XEP00123456. It doesn't help so much. It just confirms that application was received and has started to process. Nothing more than that. All you have to do is waiting for AOR email.

By the way, when did you issue web form? I am waiting for the response of webform.

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Temp file number just has X in front of the actual file number, for example, XEP00123456. It doesn't help so much. It just confirms that application was received and has started to process. Nothing more than that. All you have to do is waiting for AOR email.

By the way, when did you issue web form? I am waiting for the response of webform.
Web form was send on 17 dec

Reactions: bbjeon38

Tzbali

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018

Any idea after application received I can get temporary file number? And how long to get exact file number after receiving application?