+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Got portal email today
Congratulations
What does portal email look like?
How do we respond?
How much time do they give you to respond?
Reason why I am asking is that I am waiting for it and planning to go out of Canada. And worried that what if my portal email comes when I am not in Canada.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Congratulations
What does portal email look like?
How do we respond?
How much time do they give you to respond?
Reason why I am asking is that I am waiting for it and planning to go out of Canada. And worried that what if my portal email comes when I am not in Canada.
The first portal email will ask you the following

Name
UCI
Application #
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD)
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD)
Location of where you last entered
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No)
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?

Once you reply to this email they will send you another email with a link and log in information to your portal account where you will upload your picture and confirm your address. You will get your login information once you confirm the above and once IRCC confirms your details. See my timeline as I received mine just last week and now waiting for COPR.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
The first portal email will ask you the following

Name
UCI
Application #
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD)
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD)
Location of where you last entered
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No)
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?

Once you reply to this email they will send you another email with a link and log in information to your portal account where you will upload your picture and confirm your address. You will get your login information once you confirm the above and once IRCC confirms your details. See my timeline as I received mine just last week and now waiting for COPR.
Thanks for reply.
One more question.
How much time do they give you to reply first email?
What do you put as date of original entry. Like in my case I came to Canada in 2015 for first time. But in 2018 is when I came and never went back. On all the forms I have been putting 2018 date as original entry date. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Thanks for reply.
One more question.
How much time do they give you to reply first email?
What do you put as date of original entry. Like in my case I came to Canada in 2015 for first time. But in 2018 is when I came and never went back. On all the forms I have been putting 2018 date as original entry date. Please guide me in this regard. Thanks
no worries. Below is what it says:

"Please respond quickly with the requested information as this will result in faster
processing."

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
What would be the best answer to the , expected return date , immediate date or later date , I know most of them are not decided exact date when receiving the portal emails coz most of them sitting on the waiting q several years

Ghahhabbhj

Jun 22, 2022
Hl guys ....... recently I put my file inquiry through mp office ..and they replied that I have received ppr on 31 aug. ...but my representative said that I only got pre arrival on that date...what should I do ....please help .....

cutedolly

Jul 4, 2020
Hello Everyone

Paper Based Application
Aor: July 2019
Vo: NDVO

Received Remedical Request and Schedule A request in Aug 2022

is there any chance of negative decision after passed remedical and submit schedule A?

Please share your knowledge friends

Thanks in advance

parth186

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hl guys ....... recently I put my file inquiry through mp office ..and they replied that I have received ppr on 31 aug. ...but my representative said that I only got pre arrival on that date...what should I do ....please help .....
Your Visa office ?

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
I guys, I’m an inland applicant and I got remedial in July and also to submit schedule A form with a copy of my passport and I haven’t heard from them since then. It’s been 27 months. Is it good news? Who has this same situation? My AR is June 11 2020