+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
guys, I am so devasted, all in tears...! it is more than 2 years now. I know there are people who are waiting longer than me. But ...looks like they just forgot about my application. In my account, it says it is taking longer than expected. no explanation. please ping me if there is anyone who applied in the summer of 2020 and still waiting...
Same here.. no updates since Oct. 2021, AR Sept 2020

• Sad
Reactions: aigerimuz

Jagdeepgill

Jan 11, 2021
Who knows , they are keep saying since last year that we are checking your background , eligibility and security not started yet and I didn’t even get a PAL , mostly people get that document as well , listen immigration ministry’s speech, in between the lines he said we will finish the most of files until 2024 , and new work permit policy will help them to maintain their legal status. So it is huge window from now to 2024.

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Who knows , they are keep saying since last year that we are checking your background , eligibility and security not started yet and I didn’t even get a PAL , mostly people get that document as well , listen immigration ministry’s speech, in between the lines he said we will finish the most of files until 2024 , and new work permit policy will help them to maintain their legal status. So it is huge window from now to 2024.
it is 2 years more -
and also I am an inland applicant- most of the inland applicants are done who started with me.

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
it is 2 years more -
and also I am an inland applicant- most of the inland applicants are done who started with me.
And the hardest part for us inland is that we need to keep our status within this two years! There is one case here in this forum that their file was still in process since 2019 and they have 5 months left on their work permit and their current employer doesn’t want to extend their work permit anymore

RegSas

Jan 29, 2021
And the hardest part for us inland is that we need to keep our status within this two years! There is one case here in this forum that their file was still in process since 2019 and they have 5 months left on their work permit and their current employer doesn’t want to extend their work permit anymore
‘And the hardest part for us inland is that we need to keep our status within this two years’ so true.

same here 2 years 16 days but nothing

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi all so I applied for my PR in June 2020 through provincial nomination and it is not out yet. My work permit expired in July l. I applied to renew my work permit in April (I had an open work permit) now immigration contacted me regarding my work permit I applied for, asking me to privide provincial Nomination certification which expired since 2020 when I applied for my PR. Please what can I do? I’m not confused on why they are asking for that regarding a work permit

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi all so I applied for my PR in June 2020 through provincial nomination and it is not out yet. My work permit expired in July l. I applied to renew my work permit in April (I had an open work permit) now immigration contacted me regarding my work permit I applied for, asking me to privide provincial Nomination certification which expired since 2020 when I applied for my PR. Please what can I do? I’m not confused on why they are asking for that regarding a work permit
If they are asking for it I think you should send it to them even if its expired.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Still waiting for my PR Card:
They asked for a revision on my picture because the background was "too dark" :rolleyes: I just brightened the picture myself and resent it. Full timeline on my signature.