+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Pleasant surprise. No update on my GC Key but my PR card came in the mail today.
Hey question for you - did IRCC ask for your passport and pictures? If so, when?

I am just keeping track of people who recently received their PR card and how long it took after their medical was done.

Thanks.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hey question for you - did IRCC ask for your passport and pictures? If so, when?

I am just keeping track of people who recently received their PR card and how long it took after their medical was done.

Thanks.
I am in Canada. If in Canada, after filling j the PR Portal

Thanks.
If in Canada, IRCC will only need a photo and mailing address confirmation. When my PR got approved, IRCC emailed letters to me and my dependants. Since I was in Canada, IRCC also sent me a portal email to upload my passport photo and confirm my mailing address. Once this was done, it took about 7 days to receive my COPR - this included the weekend.
Whereas for my family, since they were outside Canada, the Canadian High Commission at my home country required passport photos and their passports. Within a week of receiving these documents, IRCC issued them their COPRs - their passports are embedded with the COPR, it looks like a visa, but they also received COPR letters.
Note, PR cards will be issued only when in Canada. Applicants with approved PRs will receive their PR cards once they are in Canada. If outside Canada, they will receive their COPRs which will allow them entry into the country.

I would say, if you are in Canada, give it about a month or less between the time you receive your COPR and your PR card.

Hope I have answered your question.

Last edited:
Reactions: vtkv

Olaniyigreat

Sep 26, 2019
Good afternoon to you all, Please has anyone received COPR from Etobicoke Visa Office lately? I have provided all the requested documents for well over a month now and I am yet to get any information from them.

Jagdeepgill

Jan 11, 2021
Good afternoon to you all, Please has anyone received COPR from Etobicoke Visa Office lately? I have provided all the requested documents for well over a month now and I am yet to get any information from them.
I provided documents in January 2022, since then there is no update

awsnupur

Jun 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019
Dear fellow applicants, I have received PPR on 16 August 2022 and DM on ECAS on the next day. Best wishes for all of those waiting for final decision. My timeline is in my signature. Thanks a lot. This group has been very helpful throughout the journey.

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi all, is schedule A background and declaration form always the last adr requested by ircc before approving PR? It seems like that’s usually the last form the ask for? I got a request to fill the form and re do my medicals which I have, I just want to know what the trend is. Please advise

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi all, is schedule A background and declaration form always the last adr requested by ircc before approving PR? It seems like that’s usually the last form the ask for? I got a request to fill the form and re do my medicals which I have, I just want to know what the trend is. Please advise
Really depends on what they need from you and when.

They requested ADR from me sometime in June 2022
Requested medical in July 2022
Request biometric fee today (Aug 22)

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
My medical was update on Aug 3 and no update after that. Is there anyone who done medical July or Aug .?
Hey,

There are a few people in this thread who did their medical in July/August, read their signatures under.

I did my medical on July 16 and passed on August 04. :)