+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

awsnupur

Jun 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019
I received ADR Schedule-A for my spouse on 30 July 2022. On the next day 31 July, I received PAL. I Submitted the ADR on 2 Aug. Now it is showing document submitted.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thanks God! Finally today I got status update for my PR card in GCKey. It’s approved for myself and four dependents.
The message stated that “we mailed Your PR card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive”.
My friends who got their PR cards, they said after this message/approval it takes max a week or less to receive at your given postal address. So let’s finger crossed to receive the cards asap.
Good luck for everyone in this forum who is expecting their cards. Thanks

awsnupur

Jun 1, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019
Thanks God! Finally today I got status update for my PR card in GCKey. It’s approved for myself and four dependents.
The message stated that “we mailed Your PR card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive”.
My friends who got their PR cards, they said after this message/approval it takes max a week or less to receive at your given postal address. So let’s finger crossed to receive the cards asap.
Many congratulations!!

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021

Congrats!!!!!
Can you please post your full timeline?

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Guys the processing time changed:
For Non Express Entry
Before 26 months
Now 25 months

For Express Entry
Before 18 months
Now 17 months

Ronkizle98

Nov 5, 2021
Hi, I have been waiting for my PR for 26months now. I live in Canada and applied through sinp. I got pal and medicals done in April 2021. I was told to redo medicals again july this year after I didn’t hear from immigration for over a year. I did it again and it has been updated and passed. I applied for an open work permit extension in May this year because my current work permit expired in July. I haven’t heard from them regarding my work permit either and my work permit is now expired. I am still working but I’m really worried I might loose my job. I never get through immigration when I call. I sent a web forum and I still haven’t heard from them. Please what can I do?

Reactions: Bond Didi

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi, I have been waiting for my PR for 26months now. I live in Canada and applied through sinp. I got pal and medicals done in April 2021. I was told to redo medicals again july this year after I didn’t hear from immigration for over a year. I did it again and it has been updated and passed. I applied for an open work permit extension in May this year because my current work permit expired in July. I haven’t heard from them regarding my work permit either and my work permit is now expired. I am still working but I’m really worried I might loose my job. I never get through immigration when I call. I sent a web forum and I still haven’t heard from them. Please what can I do?
Do you have maintained status as you've applied for an OWP?

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I just checked gckey and it says it was mailed. Fingers crossed I get it in time. I didn’t receive any email updates about status change so check your account and see if there is any updates.
Good on you. I haven't received any updates on mine.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there! I think we are in same situation, actually I’m back to my country after applying and waiting for my PR card, June 2, 2022, Applied date. I fly out on July 15, and so far status shows submitted. The processing time shows 75 days, that will reach in my case on August 14, 2022. So let’s hope for the best.
Well at least there is the option to apply for a PRTD. Have you heard anything?

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Well at least there is the option to apply for a PRTD. Have you heard anything?
Yes, I received update in GCKey that my PR card was approved and mailed on August 3, 2022 to my local address in Canada. So now I’m waiting for that golden post. How about you?

Reactions: MsAniger

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,

I did my medical on Saturday July 16, 2022 and the clinic will upload my results in 4-7 business days.

Do I need to submit the medical receipts to IRCC until I wait for the clinic to send my results to IRCC?

The doctor at the clinic said IRCC will require me to submit the receipt while I wait... Never heard of that before from anyone in this group chat... please advise if you know :)

Thank you
Reading your message again. I have never heard of Panel Physicians taking more than 2 business days to send results. If you did yours on a SAT, your results should been sent out to IRCC the following TUE at the very latest. It is an IRCC requirement.

Reactions: vtkv