+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Reading your message again. I have never heard of Panel Physicians taking more than 2 business days to send results. If you did yours on a SAT, your results should been sent out to IRCC the following TUE at the very latest. It is an IRCC requirement.
hmm weird... that's what they told me and that's what they have mentioned on their website.
No worries tho, I passed my medical exam :)

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there! I think we are in same situation, actually I’m back to my country after applying and waiting for my PR card, June 2, 2022, Applied date. I fly out on July 15, and so far status shows submitted. The processing time shows 75 days, that will reach in my case on August 14, 2022. So let’s hope for the best.
Pleasant surprise. No update on my GC Key but my PR card came in the mail today.

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
Ircc gave me 1 year extension on Medical… I hope you will get that too …
My file is in Ottawa office….
Do you know where your file is ?
How to check file status , Bio metric given on Mar 21 , Medical passed and given on 8 th July and 13th passed still waiting for por and copr please let us know as Aug 20 I have sent file to IRCC office and linked in GC key on Feb 21..

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you :)
Can you share your time line ...so I can just track it.. here's mine ....How to check file status , Bio metric given on Mar 21 , Medical passed and given on 8 th July and 13th passed still waiting for por and copr please let us know as Aug 20 I have sent file to IRCC office and linked in GC key on Feb 21..

Reactions: vtkv

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Can you share your time line ...so I can just track it.. here's mine ....How to check file status , Bio metric given on Mar 21 , Medical passed and given on 8 th July and 13th passed still waiting for por and copr please let us know as Aug 20 I have sent file to IRCC office and linked in GC key on Feb 21..
Hey,
you can see my timeline in my signature, just click on expand signature and you will see it.

What file did you send to IRCC on Aug 20?

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
Hey,
you can see my timeline in my signature, just click on expand signature and you will see it.

What file did you send to IRCC on Aug 20?
MPNP and Bio metric and Medical done ..still waiting after medical ..what can be next

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Pleasant surprise. No update on my GC Key but my PR card came in the mail today.
Many Congratulations !! And wish me the same as mine & family PR cards were received on last Tuesday, Thanks God! So our long journey to PR comes to a successful end. By the way for which province you got the pnp & pr.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
MPNP and Bio metric and Medical done ..still waiting after medical ..what can be next
If they need additional documents they will ask if not have patience and hopefully you will receive something soon. Your medicals are recent so I suggest wait.

If you are too worried then send IRCC a webform or call them.

I also just did my medical and passed on Aug 04. I am also waiting :)

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Please someone advise if it is normal. When I send documents to CIC-Calgary <CIC-Calgary@cic.gc.ca>, I receive following message in reply:

Service Disruption - Calgary IRCC / Interruption de service - Calgary IRCC

This mailbox does not respond to general inquiries. To request a status update on an open application or to obtain further information, please follow the instructions at the following link:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

Please note that in accordance with the Public Health Authority of Canada, our office is closed for walk in services. Only clients that have been contacted by our office for an appointment will be permitted to enter.

Visit our website for additional details: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

Your patience is appreciated as we navigate Covid-19 with you.

NOTICE FOR REFUGEE CLAIMANTS:

Effective March 17, 2020 and until further notice, this office will be closed and will no longer be receiving refugee claims or processing Refugee Protection Claimant Document (RPCD) renewals in person.

On October 6, 2021, we launched the Canadian Refugee Protection Portal. If you’re in Canada and want to make a refugee claim, find out how to submit your claim online through the portal.

If you can’t apply online

You may be able to submit your claim another way. Find out what to do if you can’t submit your claim online.

Expired Refugee Protection Claimant Documents (RPCD) are valid until further notice. You can use your acknowledgement of claim letter or RPCD (valid or expired) to prove you’ve made a refugee claim. Service providers have been advised of this measure.

If your RPCD was lost or stolen, send an email to IRCC.RPCDLostStolen-DDAPerduVole.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. The subject line of your email should say if your RPCD was lost or stolen.

After we get your email, we’ll invite you to sign up for Canada Post’s epost ConnectTM service. We’ll communicate with you using this secure service to help you with your lost or stolen RPCD.

We can’t replace RPCDs right now. We can only provide temporary documents.

When our offices re-open, we’ll contact you using epost Connect to set up an appointment to replace your RPCD.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
That means we are within the same time frame.

Do you have an idea about what we should be expecting the following:
  • Receiving an acknowledgement letter/mail confirming receipt of the application with the related reference number
  • Being invited for biometrics and fingerprint
  • Are we going to be asked to provide a fresh police report?
Let me connected and cross our fingers on any information that will help each other.
What was the results of both as same time frame we are sailing

aigerimuz

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Guys- no updates since July 2021. Contacted - they say in the process.. My local MP contacted IRCC- they said exactly what they said to me. :( what did you guys do? My timeline in my signature