+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
I talked to the medical center and they told that they cannot change ime number now as they uploaded it already and there is nothingvthey can do about it. So, should i just wait or just get medical done again ??
In this case u need to wait

Reactions: MsAniger

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hey somebody help to find on my gcms assign a agent or not
Hi assigned officer code located on the very first page of the GCMS notes on the right side.

You will see
Application assignment
Due date ;
Assigned by ;
Assigned to;

If there is not officer code or its blank …. Than your file is just sitting in there system nobody working on it.

For my application no officer assigned and my application completed the 26 months

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Hi assigned officer code located on the very first page of the GCMS notes on the right side.

You will see
Application assignment
Due date ;
Assigned by ;
Assigned to;

If there is not officer code or its blank …. Than your file is just sitting in there system nobody working on it.

For my application no officer assigned and my application completed the 26 months
Thanks for reply , I couldn’t find above wordings in my note. What your RPRF: mine is completed what is that mean.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,

I did my medical on Saturday July 16, 2022 and the clinic will upload my results in 4-7 business days.

Do I need to submit the medical receipts to IRCC until I wait for the clinic to send my results to IRCC?

The doctor at the clinic said IRCC will require me to submit the receipt while I wait... Never heard of that before from anyone in this group chat... please advise if you know :)

Thank you
There is an eMedical form that the Panel Physician can provide which serves as proof that one has undergone medicals. This is what IRCC can ask for but not actual receipts.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hey. Have you received any updates on your PR card?
No I haven't. 2 weeks ago I sent a Webform with an attached a letter and my air ticket/itinerary requesting for an expedited PR card. I am yet to hear from IRCC.
If I do not receive it by the time I am flying out which is in 4 weeks, I will apply for a PRTD/PR Travel Document from the embassy at my home country - one can only apply outside Canada.

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
No I haven't. 2 weeks ago I sent a Webform with an attached a letter and my air ticket/itinerary requesting for an expedited PR card. I am yet to hear from IRCC.
If I do not receive it by the time I am flying out which is in 4 weeks, I will apply for a PRTD/PR Travel Document from the embassy at my home country - one can only apply outside Canada.
My flight is in 2 weeks and no updates. I might have to apply for Prtd when I get there.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
OK, keep me posted. I will let you know if I hear from them
Hi there! I think we are in same situation, actually I’m back to my country after applying and waiting for my PR card, June 2, 2022, Applied date. I fly out on July 15, and so far status shows submitted. The processing time shows 75 days, that will reach in my case on August 14, 2022. So let’s hope for the best.

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
OK, keep me posted. I will let you know if I hear from them
I just checked gckey and it says it was mailed. Fingers crossed I get it in time. I didn’t receive any email updates about status change so check your account and see if there is any updates.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I just checked gckey and it says it was mailed. Fingers crossed I get it in time. I didn’t receive any email updates about status change so check your account and see if there is any updates.
Congratulations! Can you plz share that when did you submit your PR card application? Which province? Thanks.

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Congratulations! Can you plz share that when did you submit your PR card application? Which province? Thanks.
Thank you. I submitted my address and photo on the 7th of July and got ecopr on the 11th so I guess the pr card was in process since the 11th? I’m not sure how it works with 1st pr cards

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you. I submitted my address and photo on the 7th of July and got ecopr on the 11th so I guess the pr card was in process since the 11th? I’m not sure how it works with 1st pr cards
Wow that’s amazing!! You are lucky man. As we can see the processing time as of today IRCC shows on their site is 81 days. Since I’m following the time started from 65 days and in 3 weeks it reached to 81 days. Let’s finger crossed for all of us to have our card received as soonest.

Reactions: LDC Scar

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Wow that’s amazing!! You are lucky man. As we can see the processing time as of today IRCC shows on their site is 81 days. Since I’m following the time started from 65 days and in 3 weeks it reached to 81 days. Let’s finger crossed for all of us to have our card received as soonest.
Yeah I was worried cause I have a flight booked. Hopefully you’ll all hear something soon