+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Yes I remembered my those days you are one of them who supported me and advice me in that time ..not even one time when ever i need you were by my side .thanks for your unconditional and endless support.
hope and pray for your decision .,you will get your pr in this month too. Hopefully
Thanks for your prayers. My PR got approved on July 6th.

Thanks.

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Yes.I think so.You and Your wife's info.
I got it Yesterday.
We are the same timeline.I was too busy Yesterday so i have't post the timeline.
So glad you got your Portal email as well. We’ve been in this together for a while. It’s just me that’s here in Canada. My partner and daughter are in Jamaica. I just replied to the portal email with only my info and mentioned that both dependents are Outland. Or should I still submit their info even though they’re not here.

Reactions: MsAniger

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Just got 2nd portal email but when I try to log in it say the password or username is wrong? What should I do?

thiagofrk

Star Member
Nov 12, 2021
^make sure you are not copying spaces or something like that.....you should be able to access the portal using the email and the password provided. The first thing to do will be create a new password.

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
^make sure you are not copying spaces or something like that.....you should be able to access the portal using the email and the password provided. The first thing to do will be create a new password.
It keeps saying the info is wrong no matter what I do.

bashadavid

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Yes.I think so.You and Your wife's info.
I got it Yesterday.
We are the same timeline.I was too busy Yesterday so i have't post the timeline.
Congratulations! I always look out for your posts as we have almost the same timeline. Hard days finally paid off. Cheers!