+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
its all depends on the officer . Now they are playing with the people minds . they do not have ant set pattern .

In my case AR june 2020 AOR Jan 2021. they sent me ADR in april 2022 which i submitted with in a week and in may 12, they sent me Repeat MR for my dependents which i submitted with in a week and passed on 22 of May and after that i havec not received any thing .

On the other hand i have applied my BOWP on dated August 19 2021 and still waiting for the decision. When called IRCC they said, to issue BWOP you file should be at certain level before they cant issue and they put my BOWP application on hold for the last 10 months and for this there normal processing time is 4 months .

I just want to ask who is responsible to get my PR file on a certain level to issue the BOWP. they took 2 years and its not on a certain level and what is the purpose of that permit once they make a decision on my PR file .I Do not have any health card for my family members and i do not have my licence valid due to expiry of work permit I Do not understand how they think .
There approach is get the people mentally sick .its worst than covid .
Same here my friend. Keep us posted if you hear anything.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
for me it took 3 weeks for the mail to arrive and that was from Feb of last year
WOW 3 weeks?!
Today is the 11th day since I have been waiting for my RCMP criminal record check. not sure what to do because I need to send it before June 30th.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi All, need some suggestions.
I applied for the work permit and PR in July 2020 via BCPNP, I got my work permit in Feb 2022, PR timeline as per the portal was April 2022, but no update on that yet, can you suggest when can I expect my PR? I am in Canada for now but need to bring my family as well.

PR
Application submitted: July 2022 Paper-based
AOR: Feb 2021
Portal Timeline: April 2022

Thanks
The PR timeline/progress bar does not reflect how long your application will take. Currently, the processing time is 27 months (processing time count starts from date of AR). Therefore, your best bet is to count the number of months left, to pray, be positive and patient that your application is approved before or by the 27th month.

Reactions: Thisath

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Finally received my first portal e mail for approval .in morning around 10 i saw my application status it changed to decision made and around 1pm received my first e mail for approval . AR July 6 2020. AOR jan 2021.
Thanks everyone for your support and advice in this difficult journey
I am so happy for you, I recall we had communicated earlier. Now you and your family can continue with your lives. We thank God.

Reactions: Thisath

ttejinder

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
I am so happy for you, I recall we had communicated earlier. Now you and your family can continue with your lives. We thank God.
Yes I remembered my those days you are one of them who supported me and advice me in that time ..not even one time when ever i need you were by my side .thanks for your unconditional and endless support.
hope and pray for your decision .,you will get your pr in this month too. Hopefully

Reactions: MsAniger

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Finally received my first portal e mail for approval .in morning around 10 i saw my application status it changed to decision made and around 1pm received my first e mail for approval . AR July 6 2020. AOR jan 2021.
Congratulations. It seems that they replied exactly one month after your dependent passed medical on May 22.

lypty

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Congratulations!

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
The PR timeline/progress bar does not reflect how long your application will take. Currently, the processing time is 27 months (processing time count starts from date of AR). Therefore, your best bet is to count the number of months left, to pray, be positive and patient that your application is approved before or by the 27th month.
Good luck

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
so happy for you bro