+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
It is still showing IP in ECAS and in GC Keys under process but I got RFV in my GC Keys.
Heartiest Congratulations
Could you plz tell me what is your additional documents status?
My AOR is also 2-Feb-2021 SINP outland paperbase, my status shows "the documents you provided have been uploaded" whereas I submitted on 25 Feb 2022
PAL received 22- April-2022
Waiting for PPR.

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Heartiest Congratulations
Could you plz tell me what is your additional documents status?
My AOR is also 2-Feb-2021 SINP outland paperbase, my status shows "the documents you provided have been uploaded" whereas I submitted on 25 Feb 2022
PAL received 22- April-2022
Waiting for PPR.
Thank you so much brother
It is showing "We have received your additional documents"
I hope you receive your PPR soon

mi$b@h

Dec 3, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-Dec-2019
Nomination.....
23-Jun-2020
AOR Received.
02-Feb-2021
Med's Request
25-Feb-2022
Med's Done....
16-Mar-2022
Thank you so much brother
It is showing "We have received your additional documents"
I hope you receive your PPR soon
Thanks IN SHA ALLAH

May 17, 2022
I have 8.8 years of experience as a software test engineer but am a single mom and my marriage was not registered. I have my mother and 3 year old child as dependents is it wise to still apply for Canada pr

May 17, 2022
But every immigration consultant i speak to says i need to show marital status as married or divorced so how can i apply when I have a kid.,

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
It is still showing IP in ECAS and in GC Keys under process but I got RFV in my GC Keys.
If you don’t mind can u share the screen shot of ur gckey by hiding personal data

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
But every immigration consultant i speak to says i need to show marital status as married or divorced so how can i apply when I have a kid.,
In an earlier post you said your marriage was not registered. Are you still together with the father of your child. If you are still together, then you would fall under a Common-Law relationship and you can sponsor him to come to Canada. Click on this link to verify whether your relationship meets the conditions of common-law.

You do not have to be married to sponsor your child.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

If you did not meet the conditions of a common-law relationship, then you can indicate "Never Married/Single".

If you met the conditions of a common-law relationship, indicate Married/Common-law. Whether he will accompany you or not, you need to include his information.

If you met the conditions of common-law relationship but no longer together, indicate Divorced.

If any of the above applies to you, you need to include a letter of explanation. Example, if no longer together and you indicate Divorced, then explain the nature of your relationship. Likewise, do the same if your situation falls under Common-law or Never Married.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
I have 8.8 years of experience as a software test engineer but am a single mom and my marriage was not registered. I have my mother and 3 year old child as dependents is it wise to still apply for Canada pr
Yes, definitely. But you cannot sponsor your Mum until you get your PR. You can include your child as your dependant if he/she is below 22 years of age. Google up Tech Pathways Express Entry, there are different provinces that have tech pathways in which you can apply. If not, you can apply through Federal Skilled Worker program which resumes in July this year. IT occupations are in demand and do pay well. First do your research, but I would urge you to apply.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Any expert can advise or give his/her opinion please....

I am in SINP OID and my all process is showing 99% and online time limit is near to finish.....

bio metric, medical all done before 6 months.... in online, status showing "background check in process"

My question is that....

I was in One of best country before 7 years (2015), as I had visa for more than 10 years from 2006 but I not stayed continuous long time and last time when I visit that country in 2015 , my visa was cancelled by them due to more than 2 years stay out of that country. My visa was cancelled at airport and I did not done any appeal and left that country same day....They have also mentioned reason in letter that out of country for more than 2 years.....

I have submit all details in my Canada application and also submit PCC for both country (My own country and visited country).

I have not hide anything from them and clearly written that weather I will get visa or not but honestly I wish to submit all details as I am true and not did anything illegal or wrong.

so as per my knowledge IRCC will have no problem in my case.If anyone know or expert can give opinion

Thanks

Last edited: