+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Any expert can advise or give his/her opinion please....

I am in SINP OID and my all process is showing 99% and online time limit is near to finish.....

bio metric, medical all done before 6 months.... in online, status showing "background check in process"

My question is that....

I was in One of best country before 7 years (2015), as I had visa for more than 10 years from 2006 but I not stayed continuous long time and last time when I visit that country in 2015 , my visa was cancelled by them due to more than 2 years stay out of that country. My visa was cancelled at airport and I did not done any appeal and left that country same day....They have also mentioned reason in letter that out of country for more than 2 years.....

I have submit all details in my Canada application and also submit PCC for both country (My own country and visited country).

I have not hide anything from them and clearly written that weather I will get visa or not but honestly I wish to submit all details as I am true and not did anything illegal or wrong.

so as per my knowledge IRCC will have no problem in my case.If anyone know or expert can give opinion

Thanks
In your application if you indicated that you were denied a visa in that country and explained why; You did not overstay or commit a crime; You have provided a PCC. I do not see an issue

If you are concerned about the 99% progress bar, some of us already reached 100% and still waiting. .

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
In your application if you indicated that you were denied a visa in that country and explained why; You did not overstay or commit a crime; You have provided a PCC. I do not see an issue

If you are concerned about the 99% progress bar, some of us already reached 100% and still waiting. .

Thanks,

I clearly mentioned about visa cancellation at airport.

No criminal or any illegal record. only out of country stay was more than 2 years... and (not over stay) it is mentioned in their letter also.

already submitted PCC of both country my native and visited country also. I already wrote that weather visa granted or not but truth I should tell to IRCC.

I also think that there may be no problem.

for progress bar I observe that whose AOR in Feb to April 2021 are getting PPR now ...how many people whose profile reached 100% and how many days gone...

friends share details so other can also learn to wait....

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018

Today I am also added in 100% profile finished category......

now waiting start for PPR......

Background check is in process and still they need too check eligibility ? n first row it shows we are checking your eligibility....

how many in forum whose profile cross 100% and anyone whose profile cross 100% and after how many days they got their PPR ?

Anyone get PPR after crossing 100% profile status?

friends share if anyone in same situation like me....

Reactions: Thisath

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021

Background check is in process and still they need too check eligibility ? n first row it shows we are checking your eligibility....

how many in forum whose profile cross 100% and anyone whose profile cross 100% and after how many days they got their PPR ?

Welcome to the group

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018

Our application is also approaching 100% by June 17, haven’t heard anything yet. Last April 24 I have sent an updated passport of my son through webform, even that one was not being look into I guess..

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have given up on IRCC but just to help everyone out who are still waiting for a response or in general just waiting with no updates see below:

I reached out to the MLA of the area I live in twice:

Once when I reached 100% in April with only AOR which I received in Jan 2021 and nothing after that. They (MLA office) told me to wait until May 15, 2022 for IRCC to give me an update and if I don't receive anything by then I was asked to reach out to the MLA again.

Obviously I did not receive anything back by May 15th so I reached out to the MLA office again and they told me that the processing times have changed and that my application is still well within the processing time.

I asked the MLA office if its fair for people like us to suffer because IRCC keeps extending the processing times and if its even fair to people who applied almost two years ago to which they said yes we need to follow the new processing times even if they extend it further.

I wonder if IRCC is trying to rip us off by not issuing PR to us so we keep extending our work permits by spending money on our applications to extend our stay...

Thank you.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
Welcome to the group
we are in same timeline.....

what is your or other's observation anyone get any reply after 100% reach in profile?

All who have reached 100% has to wait only or they are also getting any result?

what is observations of all who in same group of 100%

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Our application is also approaching 100% by June 17, haven’t heard anything yet. Last April 24 I have sent an updated passport of my son through webform, even that one was not being look into I guess..
My bar is @ 97% and will touch 100% on June 11, still waiting for MR

Reactions: EmanSkyeSeth

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
My bar is @ 97% and will touch 100% on June 11, still waiting for MR
we should check what is meaning of waiting after profile reached 100%

really they give any further chance to them or not ..many like us waiting for more than year..what is meaning of that?

we should find truth weather it is accepted to us or not... that after profile reaching 100% how many get further PPR and visa

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
we should check what is meaning of waiting after profile reached 100%

really they give any further chance to them or not ..many like us waiting for more than year..what is meaning of that?

we should find truth weather it is accepted to us or not... that after profile reaching 100% how many get further PPR and visa
Processing bar is purely based on time (1% per week) and not related to actual Processing. In my case its based on 22 months.

As per IRCC current processing time is 27 months so they just added 5 months more.

I have seen few applicants from 2019 and 2020 (Till July'20) who received MR, ADR and PPR recently so its hope that previous files are processing now.

Currently, applicants who received AOR after Jan'22 are getting MR and PPR very fast.

Let's hope for the best, May GOD helps us, Ameen

Reactions: EmanSkyeSeth

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Current processing time is 27 months , that means for me Next November will be end of the tunnel

alan_liu

Apr 26, 2022
The progress bar means nothing, and has nothing to do with our actual progress.

Now current processing time is 27 months, but I think it still means nothing because IRCC can increase it at any time. When I submitted, it was 18 months. Then 27 months means the average processing time for 80% applications. For the other 20%, it has no upper limit.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Dont look at the bar, it means nothing. My bar was 100% in this Feb.
Processing bar is purely based on time (1% per week) and not related to actual Processing. In my case its based on 22 months.

As per IRCC current processing time is 27 months so they just added 5 months more.

I have seen few applicants from 2019 and 2020 (Till July'20) who received MR, ADR and PPR recently so its hope that previous files are processing now.

Currently, applicants who received AOR after Jan'22 are getting MR and PPR very fast.

Let's hope for the best, May GOD helps us, Ameen