+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018
it means they count from day they receive your application ?

just example mean in your case AR is September 2020 so if we count 27 months then it will go to January 2023... is that so?

but you are right some people whose AOR in march April 2021 are getting PPR so you will also get soon lets hope good.

give your view friend

Dear All,

I am SINP OID

1) My time line 100% shown from 27 May 2022 and when i see on site it shows two message one on time line bar that

(Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. )

2) and in Application status it shows:

"Your application is taking us longer than usual to process"

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this web form... Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

is this common to all whose time line reached 100% in bar?

please share your view and guide also

Last edited:
Reactions: vtkv

PMP0720

May 1, 2022
Dear All,

I am SINP OID

1) My time line 100% shown from 27 May 2022 and when i see on site it shows two message one on time line bar that

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this web form... Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to."

It is Common ....Mine is same from 13April2022

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Dear All,

I am SINP OID

Y

Yes bro since 20 May same as yours

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
I dont know if I should get excited yet or not but I just received an update. They asked me for Additional documents including a request for my biometrics. No medical request yet...

They also asked me to pay application fee again because their PR fees increased so I had paid $1325 and not its $1365 so I need to pay the $40 difference.

QUESTION - I am the only applicant and dont have any dependents but IRCC is asking for each of my family members to fill it out if they are over the age of 18 but you can only fill out IMM5669 if you are the Applicant or a dependent over the age of 18.

Updated IMM5669 forms (Schedule A Background / Declaration). (Each family member over the age
of 18 are required to complete their own copy of this form).

 Proof of employment, income and funds (T4 statements for the past two years; Employer’s letter
confirming employment).

 Fingerprints / RCMP Criminal Record check.

 Payment of the processing fee.

Last edited:
Reactions: lypty

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
I dont know if I should get excited yet or not but I just received an update. They asked me for Additional documents including a request for my biometrics. No medical request yet...

They also asked me to pay application fee again because their PR fees increased so I had paid $1325 and not its $1365 so I need to pay the $40 difference.

QUESTION - I am the only applicant and dont have any dependents but IRCC is asking for each of my family members to fill it out if they are over the age of 18 but you can only fill out IMM5669 if you are the Applicant or a dependent over the age of 18.

Updated IMM5669 forms (Schedule A Background / Declaration). (Each family member over the age

 Proof of employment, income and funds (T4 statements for the past two years; Employer’s letter
confirming employment).

1. Biometrics are mandatory if not done in last 10 years. U have to pay Biometrics fee as well. Pay the difference only.

2. Yes you need to submit forms of your spouse and kids (if any).

3. You need to send other documents as mentioned in ADR too

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
1. Biometrics are mandatory if not done in last 10 years. U have to pay Biometrics fee as well. Pay the difference only.

2. Yes you need to submit forms of your spouse and kids (if any).

3. You need to send other documents as mentioned in ADR too
Hey thanks for responding.

I dont have any dependents so i will just fill out my own form.

I have already started on everything else except i dont understand if they want my fingerprints or a criminal record check because the ADR checklist so i am gonna do both.

I still have not received my medical request.. smh

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Anybody’s file transfer to Windsor??

AR June 2, 2020
AOR Dec 18, 2020
File transfer to New Delhi …..
than transfer to Etobicoke …
Now in Windsor office ….
Really frustrating …..
have no idea what to … already talk to MP but same BS … just wait

guoyw21

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Anybody’s file transfer to Windsor??

AR June 2, 2020
AOR Dec 18, 2020
File transfer to New Delhi …..
than transfer to Etobicoke …
Now in Windsor office ….
Really frustrating …..
have no idea what to … already talk to MP but same BS … just wait
same here
I don't know what happened to the Windsor office.

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014

confirming employment).

It is strange how they do things. I am about the same time line as you. I received ADR May 09, I have paid $1325, they never asked me to pay new processing fees. Asked my overseas spouse's police report and RPRF along with other docs.

vtkv

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
It is strange how they do things. I am about the same time line as you. I received ADR May 09, I have paid $1325, they never asked me to pay new processing fees. Asked my overseas spouse's police report and RPRF along with other docs.

Oh yes our timeline is similar.
It is definitely strange that they asked me to pay the extra $40.
So now if the fee increases again, we have to comply with that on top of them extending the processing times as well. Its a puppet show;
they are trying to get us to dance on their own tune and rip us off.
Also, I read their email wrong they only requested me for ADR not my biometrics so I will change that.

What does GU mean in your signature? sorry I am bad with Abbreviations..

maba

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Oh yes our timeline is similar.
It is definitely strange that they asked me to pay the extra $40.
So now if the fee increases again, we have to comply with that on top of them extending the processing times as well. Its a puppet show;
they are trying to get us to dance on their own tune and rip us off.
Also, I read their email wrong they only requested me for ADR not my biometrics so I will change that.

What does GU mean in your signature? sorry I am bad with Abbreviations..
Ghost update