+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My ECAS status has been changed from Application Received to In Process Yesterday.
Earlier in January it was changed from In Process to Application Received.
Hi there! I have the same change in my ECAS. It was changed to "Application Received" on January 25th. And now Since March 10, 2022 again changed to "In Process". I hope this should be good development for our application and we should get DM soon Inshallah. Experts any opinion, comments and advices. Thanks.

Reactions: Thisath

Kennedy25

Mar 12, 2022
Hi
Kennedy S Buenaventura here

iwould like to us what happen to my Temporary work permit .. They request my Medical by ircc acount then i book my Medical in St luke Accredited hospital of Canada then they give me the early date of 18 days from the Medical Request . After 10 days the do the update that my application in Immigration then din not Approve

reason of the ircc
i never comply of the prossea

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hi there! I have the same change in my ECAS. It was changed to "Application Received" on January 25th. And now Since March 10, 2022 again changed to "In Process". I hope this should be good development for our application and we should get DM soon Inshallah. Experts any opinion, comments and advices. Thanks.
Thats good bro, did you get any ADR recently before your ECAS changed from AR to IP

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Nothing for me … waiting at least a GU

filtyfox

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Nothing for me … waiting at least a GU
Stay Hopeful brother, you will get ADR soon.
I am sure your visa office is Winnipeg as application received changed during last week of Jan were recv by Winnipeg visa office and they are sending ADR in batches.

Reactions: Thisath

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Stay Hopeful brother, you will get ADR soon.
I am sure your visa office is Winnipeg as application received changed during last week of Jan were recv by Winnipeg visa office and they are sending ADR in batches.
Yes I believe u it should be Winnipeg

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi
Kennedy S Buenaventura here

iwould like to us what happen to my Temporary work permit .. They request my Medical by ircc acount then i book my Medical in St luke Accredited hospital of Canada then they give me the early date of 18 days from the Medical Request . After 10 days the do the update that my application in Immigration then din not Approve

reason of the ircc
i never comply of the prossea
Hi Kennedy, if I understand you correctly, your medical examination was done after the deadline given by IRCC.
Is there a reason why?
Are you in Canada?
If yes, which part of Canada are you in?

If you aren't in Canada. Then you can contact IRCC through a webform and explain to them why you were unable to get your examination done as requested. This link will take you to a Webform

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

If you are in Canada, you can still send them a webform, however, you would need to convince them as to why you were unable to get your examination done, citing that there are several Panel Physicians in Canada within reach, regardless of one's location.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes I believe u it should be Winnipeg
Hi friends! I received an ADR today with following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5569): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

Selection Criteria Form : Please provide your selection criteria form from the province of Saskatchewan.

I need your expert advise and help please as the time for submission is just 29 days. I already submitted my PCC earlier with my application is it really required again? My countries are Pakistan, Germany and Saudi Arabia (currently residing). I never stayed in UAE that should not be applicable to me. What is Selection Criteria Form from where can I get that. Is that my Nomination letter? Is there anyone here who received the similar ADR, how you have responded, as to arrange PCC from all these countries is very challenging within 29 days. Kindly help.

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature. You must declare your personal history and addresses from the age of 18 (not only the past 10 years). Do not leave any gaps and list to present day.

Travel History Info Form (IMM 5569): One form per family. Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. All travel to and from Canada and country of origin/birth/residence.

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from UAE.

Selection Criteria Form : Please provide your selection criteria form from the province of Saskatchewan.

I need your expert advise and help please as the time for submission is just 29 days. I already submitted my PCC earlier with my application is it really required again? My countries are Pakistan, Germany and Saudi Arabia (currently residing). I never stayed in UAE that should not be applicable to me. What is Selection Criteria Form from where can I get that. Is that my Nomination letter? Is there anyone here who received the similar ADR, how you have responded, as to arrange PCC from all these countries is very challenging within 29 days. Kindly help.
Really challenging… eyes on the replies … better go for @legalfalken

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/thank-you-legalfalcon.408185/page-1049

Thisath

May 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
15-04-2021

For PCC they asking only UAE … may they mislead Saudi vs UAE … my advice is get the PCC form uae and also send them a letter stating that u have never been in the UAE

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
For PCC they asking only UAE … may they mislead Saudi vs UAE … my advice is get the PCC form uae and also send them a letter stating that u have never been in the UAE
@Thisath how can he get PCC from UAE if he never been there?