+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

rwang3

Jul 19, 2020
Burnaby, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-06-2020
AOR Received.
05-02-2021
File Transfer...
07-08-2020
Congratulations.... when did you get your Temporary File Number ?
Same day as I get me application number which is Feb-5th. I called at around 8:30 to check my status

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi folks! Hope everyone is doing well and wish u all for rapid success in your applications. I’m just curious about the response to our webform requests, actually I sent my remaining Police Certificates through webform one week ago, and it was successfully sent with uploaded documents. From your experience please advise how long it would take? Appreciate your response. Thanks.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi folks! Hope everyone is doing well and wish u all for rapid success in your applications. I’m just curious about the response to our webform requests, actually I sent my remaining Police Certificates through webform one week ago, and it was successfully sent with uploaded documents. From your experience please advise how long it would take? Appreciate your response. Thanks.
In December I twice communicated with IRCC via Webform and their response time was 3 weeks for each Webform.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
In December I twice communicated with IRCC via Webform and their response time was 3 weeks for each Webform.
Thanks! How do they respond? I mean you get any email or an update in your GCkey i.e. document upload/ update etc.,, plz advise.

rwang3

Jul 19, 2020
Burnaby, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
04-06-2020
AOR Received.
05-02-2021
File Transfer...
07-08-2020
So, is the processing estimation bar still off or anybody can see it? Both my friend and I cannot see it in the application page

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Thanks! How do they respond? I mean you get any email or an update in your GCkey i.e. document upload/ update etc.,, plz advise.
You will receive an official email. Even if they were to send you an update through your GCKey account, they will still send you an email notification.

Amirali93

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi all,
I received my AOR yesterday and linked my account with GC key but I can't find a progress bar or estimation time of completion there. Can anyone tell me where can I find it?
Thanks.
Hi,
First, congratulations.
I got my AOR on Feb 03 still can’t link my application to my online account. I am sure I enter my information correctly but says there is no match maybe because of mistake in information.
Did you create a new CIC account or just linked your application to the old account? Did you link through Application number and UCI?

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hi,
First, congratulations.
I got my AOR on Feb 03 still can’t link my application to my online account. I am sure I enter my information correctly but says there is no match maybe because of mistake in information.
Did you create a new CIC account or just linked your application to the old account? Did you link through Application number and UCI?
I linked it to my old CIC account. And yes I used file number and UCI number.