+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi there !
I have rcvd my AOR already. Now I want to send myremaining police certificates, kindly advise how to send that to include in my Application. Can that be updated through Web form?

Reactions: Kidneybeam

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there !
I have rcvd my AOR already. Now I want to send myremaining police certificates, kindly advise how to send that to include in my Application. Can that be updated through Web form?
Yes upload through webform . Note keep that pcc and in case they ask again send to case processing centre in sydney . For now send and upload through webform.

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Hi there !
Congrats! Yes I guess its harmless to upload on Webform and as per the info below, they may request for them later via an official request letter

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

If you’re missing documents due to COVID-19 (such as police certificates, biometrics, passports and medical exams) we won’t close or refuse any applications in progress
  • we’ll automatically give you an extra 90 days to send us the documents from the deadline in the request letter
    • this applies even if the letter says you only have 30 or 90 days
  • we’ll keep extending the deadline for another 90 days until you can get the documents
  • you don’t have to contact us to get this extension
  • once you’re able to, send us the missing documents as soon as possible to avoid further delays

Anguslover

Jan 29, 2021
Hi everyone, did you know how long we can receive the BiL after AOR? I received my AOR on the 8 Jan 2021, but till now I didn’t receive the BIL,did anyone meet the same situation as me?