+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - June - Aug 2020 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and progress of Application

TheShinigami

Feb 19, 2021
When I call IRCC they are telling me that they received my file on Nov 13 but my file was delivered by canada post on AUG 28.
so my AR is Nov 13 ?
Anyone else with same issue?

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Hi folks
I’ve a question pertaining paper based application, would appreciate somebody’s take on it.
Currently I’m waiting for AOR and I just realized that I haven’t signed schedule 4 manually but electronically. Rest all the forms are signed off properly. So would it be an issue? Would immigration officials return my file for not having schedule 4 signed of manually?

It’s been 6 months now since my AR.

Please advise on it.
Thanks in advance

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi folks
I’ve a question pertaining paper based application, would appreciate somebody’s take on it.
Currently I’m waiting for AOR and I just realized that I haven’t signed schedule 4 manually but electronically. Rest all the forms are signed off properly. So would it be an issue? Would immigration officials return my file for not having schedule 4 signed of manually?

It’s been 6 months now since my AR.

Please advise on it.
Thanks in advance
Did you got temporary file number? If yes send another updated form .

Gujjar/00

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Manitoba Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
October 19, 2020
AOR Received.
September 02, 2021
Med's Request
September 02 medical passed initially but got a request for additional testing in a separate email
Med's Done....
Upfront medical on august 26, 2021
Did you got temporary file number? If yes send another updated form .
Nope I didn’t get a temporary file number yet. I’m trying to call them right now but I’m outside Canada, not sure if the call will go through their system

chingkong

Sep 18, 2018
hi everyone would like to ask your opinion if in the letter received from ircc states that documents should have original signature and correspondence should be received by the office in the email address below after 1 week .. is it mandatory to send original documents via xpresspost? thank you..

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
hi everyone would like to ask your opinion if in the letter received from ircc states that documents should have original signature and correspondence should be received by the office in the email address below after 1 week .. is it mandatory to send original documents via xpresspost? thank you..
Which documents? If you are talking about form, yes, you should send form with physical signatures, for the remaining documents u only need to send original if they asked, like PCC, in check list they mention that original PCC is required.

chingkong

Sep 18, 2018
Which documents? If you are talking about form, yes, you should send form with physical signatures, for the remaining documents u only need to send original if they asked, like PCC, in check list they mention that original PCC is required.
yeah imm forms and documents have original signature and i sent them scanned copies on the email they provided.. im asking if i need to send the original hardcopy also via xpresspost.. they asked for employer reference letter, proof of employment and proof of adress.. thanks for the reply

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
yeah imm forms and documents have original signature and i sent them scanned copies on the email they provided.. im asking if i need to send the original hardcopy also via xpresspost.. they asked for employer reference letter, proof of employment and proof of adress.. thanks for the reply
Since they asked for original signature so you should send hard copies by courier as well in my opinion.

Reactions: chingkong

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes send them through Gckey or webform and you can mail that documents with letter of explanation and copy of email you got from cic through express post to Case processing centre.

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey,
Can I leave Canada while my PR application is still in process? I have a valid work permit and visa till next year.
Thanks

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hey,
Can I leave Canada while my PR application is still in process? I have a valid work permit and visa till next year.
Thanks
You need to inform IRCC about your travel to update your applications. Your application might be treated as outland while you’re abroad.