+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR PAPER-BASED - April May June July 2019 Applicant —— Let’s share timeline and contact here!!!

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
AOR MAY 2019,
Eligibility pass
Criminal pass
Security not started
2nd medical done and pass in Oct 2020
All 3 applicants are in Canada. And now I'm applying to extend my employer-specific work permit.

If your WP is going to expire soon, then you apply to extend that and then send the WP extended application details to IRCC through a web form (attach a copy of the application). It will help you to get your PR soon. (They will give your PR soon rather than extending the WP)

billy0611

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
If your WP is going to expire soon, then you apply to extend that and then send the WP extended application details to IRCC through a web form (attach a copy of the application). It will help you to get your PR soon. (They will give your PR soon rather than extending the WP)
What...
I just received my new WP 10 minutes ago, I missed such a good chance, oh no
I applied it by end of April, never expect to get it so quick.

Reactions: tmsw

Dec 15, 2020
AOR MAY 2019,
Eligibility pass
Criminal pass
Security not started
2nd medical done and pass in Oct 2020
All 3 applicants are in Canada. And now I'm applying to extend my employer-specific work permit.
Hello,
Do they ask for biometrics for wp extension application?
And until when new WP is valid?
Thanks

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
What...
I just received my new WP 10 minutes ago, I missed such a good chance, oh no
I applied it by end of April, never expect to get it so quick.
Ohhh, We don't know lots of things until we get the experience.
One of my friends applied for PR with the spouse and their work permits were going to expire while waiting for PR. Then they need bridge WP. So they apply for bridge WP and at the same time they informed IRCC through a web form. Luckily they got PR within a year instead of bridge WP.

patpatia1

Jun 27, 2018
Ohhh, We don't know lots of things until we get the experience.
One of my friends applied for PR with the spouse and their work permits were going to expire while waiting for PR. Then they need bridge WP. So they apply for bridge WP and at the same time they informed IRCC through a web form. Luckily they got PR within a year instead of bridge WP.
I also heard that they do give pr instead of extending wp but they have every record every application of you with uci then they know it why we need to inform them

Reactions: manku_patel