+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
My security check has been initiated last week. Not sure how long it is gonna be taken !?

All other has been passed. It's been 17 months for me now. Super brutal experience.
if the agent clearly told you your security has been initiated, you need to be careful. Order a note, that's all I can suggest.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
if the agent clearly told you your security has been initiated, you need to be careful. Order a note, that's all I can suggest.
do you mean if it is normal security check, it should stick with "not started" and then "completed"?? or it maybe security screening ? But my background is super simple... Cannot think a reason why they put me into screening.

Reactions: Sirtee

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
do you mean if it is normal security check, it should stick with "not started" and then "completed"?? or it maybe security screening ? But my background is super simple... Cannot think a reason why they put me into screening.
ummmm, It's hard to say, the agent sometimes will not tell you the truth.You need to double check the note.

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
you know what.Before, I received my note. I called ircc twice, the both agent told me my security checks is in process. After I received the note, I know my security is not started yet. so I call them again, finally told me truth, the agent said depend on your note your securirty not started yet...

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
ummmm, It's hard to say, the agent sometimes will not tell you the truth.You need to double check the note.
yep. Its been 17 months for me. This security stuff just changed last week, I cannot wait another 1 year for this... so frustrating. My background is just as simple as students and now my first job working in a very normal software company as software developer in Canada.

sheeponthetree

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
you know what.Before, I received my note. I called ircc twice, the both agent told me my security checks is in process. After I received the note, I know my security is not started yet. so I call them again, finally told me truth, the agent said depend on your note your securirty not started yet...
but your note is 1 months old right ? did you call cic the 3rd time for security ?