+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi , how did u send the web form ? In my online account it’s say click on this web form but nothing happen it’s come back to the same page !
Go to this page:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Then choose Economic immigration, then provincial nominee, no express entry,I already apply. Then on the button of the page you will see:
If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.
Or just click here: Web form.

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
Go to this page:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
Then choose Economic immigration, then provincial nominee, no express entry,I already apply. Then on the button of the page you will see:
If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.
Or just click here: Web form.
Thank you , I’m in there now , any suggestions how to write enquiry? Thanks again

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Thank you , I’m in there now , any suggestions how to write enquiry? Thanks again
Depends what you want to ask, basically just write that you applied xx time ago and you want to know what’s going with the application, from my experience they are not replying if you does not exceed processing time

AndyJiang

Jun 27, 2019
So, I send them web form why my application is take so long and today Saturday! It’s mean they work on Saturday... this is what I receive:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So helpful.....
AR Dec 1 2017...
That is automatic email.

kitsvan

Jul 1, 2019
I called IRCC and the officer told me that my application has been approved.
Thanks for all your support in the forum
AR: Feb 1, 2018
AOR: March 6, 2018
Medical Request: June 13, 2018
Medical Done: June 21, 2018
Medical Passed: June 24, 2018
Eligibility and Criminality Passed on: Sep 5, 2018 (Called IRCC on Sep 10, 2018 and officer confirmed).
Pre - Arrival Letter: Sep 6, 2018
June 18, 2019: Security Passed, Called IRCC on June 20, 2019 and officer mentioned Security is passed and has sent request for extension of medical.
July 15, 2019: Medical has been extended and could see on online Portal that Review od Medical: You have passed....
July 19, 2019: On ECAS it now shows "Decision Made"
July 19, 2019: Called IRCC and officer said your application has been approved and "Ready for Visa" email will follow.
Thank God and wishing all the best for those who are waiting Best of Luck and your PPR will come soon.

tubc3

Nov 11, 2017
2017/11/29 File received
2018/01/26 FN
2018/05 ME
2018/07 ADR SCHEDULE A + RCMP CLEARANCE
2019/07/10 2ND ME
2019/07/19 DM
WAITING FOR PPR