+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR October, November, December 2017 connect here

ensonguo

Jul 12, 2019
Dec 18th, 2017 Application.
No updated.
Medical expire.
Call IRCC every month and told me security check not start.
Check the online today, said,
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Any idea about my case? I hate waiting game.... why take so long and not starting check my security? Is it possible the third party lost my security check files?

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney
No updated.
Medical expire.
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

Any idea about my case? I hate waiting game.... why take so long and not starting check my security? Is it possible the third party lost my security check files?
Everyone is same over 19 months. Mine is also security not started

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
I saw many applicant all passed will got ppr in month. Mine is not sure secuirty checks passed ot not. I didn't contact them for three weeks
Everything passed on may 21, medical also extended, I called them yesterday, the agent told me, it’s can take another few month until final review and DM. nothing to say.....

Just here

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
So, I send them web form why my application is take so long and today Saturday! It’s mean they work on Saturday... this is what I receive:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

So helpful.....
AR Dec 1 2017...

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, I send them web form why my application is take so long and today Saturday! It’s mean they work on Saturday... this is what I receive:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

So helpful.....
AR Dec 1 2017...

I got same email many many times, they send to all applicants. useless!!

Snowzzz

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Sydney

So helpful.....
AR Dec 1 2017...
I send a webform on July 4th, suppose to get reply last Thursday. but I didn't, so I send one more on last Friday. Today I received the answer, tell me the vo didn't ask renwew my ME....I don't know which one they reply, probably I will got one more same e-mail on this Friday

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I send a webform on July 4th, suppose to get reply last Thursday. but I didn't, so I send one more on last Friday. Today I received the answer, tell me the vo didn't ask renwew my ME....I don't know which one they reply, probably I will got one more same e-mail on this Friday
Normally webform reply came within 10 days from sending them, last I got in 9 days ;

kitsvan

Jul 1, 2019
On July 15, 2019 my medical got extended.
Eligibility Passed on Sep 5, 2018
Criminality Passed on Sep 5, 2018
Pre arrival on Sep 6, 2018
Security Passed on June 18, 2019
Does anyone know how long will it take to get "Decision Made"
AR Feb 1, 2018
AOR March 6, 2018

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
No updated.
Medical expire.

Same here I’m December applicants and no update yet !!!!

Anna09

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada

So helpful.....
AR Dec 1 2017...
Hi , how did u send the web form ? In my online account it’s say click on this web form but nothing happen it’s come back to the same page !