+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear All,

I didn't get the specific answer from anywhere regarding the POF for a nominated candidates by any province:

So far, I found this information for POF on CIC website as :

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer
My Question- I reside in India (out land candidate) and I have been nominated by BC based on the job offer of a BC employer, now I have to apply for the PR through IRCC as a BCEE program. However, I stuck on POF, do I need to have the required funds same as of of other EE candidates or the nomination by the BC is sufficient to cover my settlement funds worries?

Please help me with some authentic information or any link from the CIC website specifically mentioning the POF requirement for nominated candidates.

Thank You!

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
I am here... Dec 2016
Oh wow!! I’m very sorry to hear. Inland or Outland? Have you heard anything about your case so far?

I’m inland and waiting from May 2017.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Dear All,

I didn't get the specific answer from anywhere regarding the POF for a nominated candidates by any province:

So far, I found this information for POF on CIC website as :

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer
My Question- I reside in India (out land candidate) and I have been nominated by BC based on the job offer of a BC employer, now I have to apply for the PR through IRCC as a BCEE program. However, I stuck on POF, do I need to have the required funds same as of of other EE candidates or the nomination by the BC is sufficient to cover my settlement funds worries?

Please help me with some authentic information or any link from the CIC website specifically mentioning the POF requirement for nominated candidates.

Thank You!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-necessary-if-i-have-a-valid-job-offer.320357/

Reactions: SK_Regina

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
I am Nov 2016 applicant and still waiting. I did my medical and not heard anything back
I’m sorry to hear. What have you done so far to get information? Did you order the notes to see which stage your account is in?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Anyone got any updates?

anyone still waiting like me?

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
I am dec 2016 applicant still waiting can’t do anything it is so frustrating godddddd
Hi....I am Chaitanya Acharya.....from Gujarat, India......i have applied under SINP.....got Nomination in Jan.2017......and still waiting for Medical.....where are you from? have you applied under SINP?

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
I applied for BC PNP express entry and upload all documents including medical and paid all the fee from May 6,2017. My account just says background check in progress for a very long time now. Got GCMS notes and it says criminality completed then restart and in progress and security not started.

Do you guys know which stage you are in and have you heard anything from them?