+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP PR - October-November-December 2016 Applicants

arun.rajan438

Jun 16, 2018
hey, you do not get a separate email for the ppr, it is only addressed to the primary applicant. just send them the required documents they have asked for both yourr spouse and yourself- with a pre-paid express post envelope
I am residing in India and my spouse in Canada. So where am I supposed to send the documents. I understood that you cant mail your passport outside the country. Therefore i have to go through one of the canadian applicantion center here in India. But if I go to them with an email addressed to my spouse, would it be valid? Wont they ask this is addressed to my spouse and not to me? Kindly provide suggestion

Apr 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06/10/2016
Doc's Request.
26/02/2017
AOR Received.
29/12/2016
Okay - can someone just give me a sanity check :(

Application Received by IRCC October 6th 2016
AOR December 30th
Medical Requested May 29th
Medical Completed June 6th

Q1) My account STILL isn't showing that the medical results were received and it's been nearly 2 weeks - is this normal?
Q2) All I keep reading is that once the medical is completed for PR it takes another 3 months for it to be processed - is this seriously how much longer we are likely to wait?

I am so exhausted with all this - we are supposed to be focusing on our wedding in September, but all this Residency stuff is just creating a perpetual black cloud over everything - we darent have kids in case we need to leave, we can't buy a house etc. It is a nightmare!

Anyone who can respond to this, it is very much appreciated.

All the love
xoxo

Reactions: PolaMahal

johnjholland1974

Oct 30, 2017
Halifax
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
Nomination.....
18-09-2016
AOR Received.
17-02-2017
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
08-11-2018
Dec 2016 still awaiting

5JandL_inGodweTrust

Sep 29, 2013
October 2016 - still waiting.
Principal applicant and spouse done meds in December 2017
Dependents children done meds last JUNE 17 2018... they sent the medical request for the dependents late:( anyway..there's nothing to do just to wait for the result:) waiting patiently there's hope everyday we wake up!

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
I am residing in India and my spouse in Canada. So where am I supposed to send the documents. I understood that you cant mail your passport outside the country. Therefore i have to go through one of the canadian applicantion center here in India. But if I go to them with an email addressed to my spouse, would it be valid? Wont they ask this is addressed to my spouse and not to me? Kindly provide suggestion
Hi, At the time when your spouse ( primary applicant ) receive PPR email, you should request a change of VO for you ( dependent ) - this email should come from the primary applicant that the spouse is in india and we need to change VO for you (dependent) , then email the Ottawa CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ( it will be mentioned in your ppt request letter ) your spouse can write an email saying that he or she can send passport to ottawa but you will be sending it to india.
Within a few days, you should receive a second email from the new VO with instructions on how to send the passport(s). ( delhi VO)
Follow the instructions and send your passports to the respective VOs. please note that the second email will also be most likey in the name of the primary applicant ( so dont panic ) VFS knows about this so they will process it ( might be some vfs fee that they will charge )

hope this helps ! good luck

chhaya12

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
calgary
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
01-06-2017 and 10-04-2018
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
Med's Request
08-01-2018
Med's Done....
15 -01-2018
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
awaited
Hi, At the time when your spouse ( primary applicant ) receive PPR email, you should request a change of VO for you ( dependent ) - this email should come from the primary applicant that the spouse is in india and we need to change VO for you (dependent) , then email the Ottawa CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ( it will be mentioned in your ppt request letter ) your spouse can write an email saying that he or she can send passport to ottawa but you will be sending it to india.
Within a few days, you should receive a second email from the new VO with instructions on how to send the passport(s). ( delhi VO)
Follow the instructions and send your passports to the respective VOs. please note that the second email will also be most likey in the name of the primary applicant ( so dont panic ) VFS knows about this so they will process it ( might be some vfs fee that they will charge )

hope this helps ! good luck
also you can always call the Canadian immigration ( inland ) number and check !

sisuvivi

May 14, 2018
ok, so i did flagpoling/ landing at coutts border. the usa immigration just asks for general questions, and when you tell them you are for flag pole for canadian pr, they will ask you to park your car in the parking area and go inside the office ( the officer there has your passports)

1. he will issue you a simple letter saying that you were denied entry to usa. you name/dob and country of passport will be mentioned there ( please check that A4 paper. as they are lazy AF. mine and my spouse's dob were incorrect we went in twice to get the letter corrected- all he did was cancelled the printed dob and re-wrote with a pen.. o_O

2. he will show a way to return to Canada sign board, so you have to take a u-turn for Canadian side border.
3. you will be asked to park your car again near the office and you will go inside - Towards ( Traveler counter). they will ask you questions

a. where you currently work and your position
b. they asked me when me and my spouse got married, where we got married and how long did we know each other before we got married ( to assess the relationship part - pretty general )

then they will ask you to sit down and wait for them to call out your name and hand over the passport and the second copy of signed COPR .

Voila .... you are a permanent resident !!!!!
This is very detailed! Thank you so much for sharing!